New Sydney Park.

Bussy

It probably looks like that because the M7 (new motorway) M4 and Wallgrove rd exchange looks like that. Have a look at Westlink M7's website to see what I mean. "The Bus is now leaving for Lighthorse Park, NSW"
That logo looks nothing like the lighthorse interchange. NSW metroads use diamond interchanges (lighhorse being some sort of mutant version) whilst the logo is a cloverleaf/diamond design. Not that it matters; point being that it represents the M4/7 crossover. Edited by Mickazee

Interchange Park, formally Wonderland Sydney sits right at the intersection of the M7, M4 and Wallgrove Rd. If you look at the link in my previous post you will see Wonderland Sydney in the top right of the concept picture. "The Bus is now leaving for Picture Point, Victoria"

whys the original post say "Sydneys Newest Park" when its a industrial estate????
Becase the place is called "Interchange Park", rember the word park doesnt just mean a theme park, it could be car park, a raceway (Eg Calder Park), a pubic open space (Eg Albet park) or in this case "park" is referring to the fact that it is a buisness park. Sorry Bussy, i think your brand of humour is just not understood by some around here. Edited by Gazza

Should clean this thread up, but its too funny. I can't see any breaches of community guidelines, except one:

Swearing or obscenities are not tolerated at any time in any circumstance. If you can't express what you want to say without expletives then don't post it. The use of asterisks or other characters and symbols to disguise letters is not acceptable and considered just the same as using the words in an uncensored form. Because there is a built-in censor system does not make using censored words alright. At all times choose words that won't result in censoring.
Please be aware of this at all times.

whys the original post say "Sydneys Newest Park" when its a industrial estate????
It's a joke. It is a park hence the name of the website. If you take a drive past the site there are banners up along the fence with the name of the park, the name of the contact person and the companies involved in the site.
Sorry Bussy, i think your brand of humour is just not understood by some around here.
It's a shame but I think some people don't understand a joke when they see it.
If it was meant to be a joke - it wasn't funny!! It's also a misleading thread getting peoples hopes up.
Boo hoo hoo.
if it was a joke its pretty lame, the fact that most dont get that its even a joke, being a rollercoaster/thempark forum and it sayin Park most ppl are going to think "themepark" not industrial park etc
I think most people did get the joke and if you look at the thread there are only two or three people who didn't get it. As for the actual Wonderland site they are busy levelling out the site and bringing in fill to do this. Most of the trees from the Wildlife Park end have been taken down and are sitting in piles as wood chips. The funny thing is that there are probably only two things still standing in the park from when it was open, the lightning rod behind Zodiac and the puppet tree thing that was in the top of HB, then in the top of the WLP everything around it has been levelled. "The Bus is now leaving for Joker Flat Dam, Northern Territory"