X scream at Stratosphere Las Vegas

rollercoaster rod

Did anyone else see this the other day or am I breaking some new story here.? The X-Screem ride at the Stratophere was still still shut down Wednesday afternoon. A power outage Tuesday night stranded half a dozen people Japanese vistors on the rid e in mid-air hanging off the tower. with thanks to KLASTV.com the full story and video of it can be found here. http://www.klastv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4131225&nav=168Y I know from reading the posts that some of you would love to be on a rideback or the likes,but hell even I wouldnt want to be on this one.

• 11 months later...
Did anyone else see this the other day or am I breaking some new story here.? The X-Screem ride at the Stratophere was still still shut down Wednesday afternoon. A power outage Tuesday night stranded half a dozen people Japanese vistors on the rid e in mid-air hanging off the tower. with thanks to KLASTV.com the full story and video of it can be found here. http://www.klastv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4...25&nav=168Y I know from reading the posts that some of you would love to be on a rideback or the likes,but hell even I wouldnt want to be on this one.
Shivers!! Just goes to show that these things can happen. At least they were all locked in properly and there were no faults with the harnesses. Might check the vid out tomorrow, time for sleep :D

• 5 months later...

Wow! Just read this! That'd give you a jolt! Although X-Scream wouldn't be the worst one to get stuck on in my opinion. I felt quite secure in that one. If I had been stranded on Insanity - now that would have given me a heart attack! That one made me feel like I was going to die! And just now, looking at the date of this article - I rode it about 2 weeks after this! If I had known about this I probably would've thought twice :lol:

Edited by Psycho