Goddamn Queues

I haven't been to Wet 'n' Wild for ages because of one small, tiny thing: What is it, you ask? Would you believe-because I'm homeless! Not. I'm just sick of the GODDAMN QUEUES!!! Such little things can stop a great day at a water park. And it's not, to my experience, only in Summer, either. I have found that whenever you go to Wet 'n' Wild, there are massive half-hour/hour long queues. The one thing that makes it worse is the fact that most of the rides don't have a high capacity. The only thing I really went on when I went to Wet 'n' Wild was the wave pool-mostly because it doesn't have a queue. But even without one, there is hardly room to move around inside it. Yes, this is a complaint. No, I'm not finished. Also, has anyone noticed how hot the ground is at Wet 'n' Wild? No shade, no clouds and water mix together to make a boiling concrete ground. The only thing stopping your feet getting blisters is the fact that you can take thongs-not really a handy solution if you're going into the water or onto a ride. I think, though it may be expensive, that Wet 'n' Wild re-think what they cover their ground with, and not hot, humid, wet concrete. Yes, impatient ones. I'm finished.

Edited by The Theme Park Master

Finished? If you want tips on beating queues, visit here. I've never lined up at WnW for more then 20mins for anything, and I've been on everything more times then I'd like to admit, and I only go in the summer months. Yes, there are long queues in the park, but if you get into a queue, find its moving slow and there are heaps of people in front of you, then try something else. Common sense dude.