Sign in to follow this  
Jaggie

Wonderblast

3 posts in this topic

Wet and cold walking down to check my mailbox i stumbled upon a letter from wonderland? odd haven't got one for 3 months. I opened it excited and discovered that it was the winter edition of their wonderblast newsletter! Excited about any announcements i quickly flicked through and there was nothing. Anyway it explained about 'Super Hero Headquarters' "Come and see the all new and exclusive Super Hero Merchandise at the 'Super Hero Headquarters' at wonderland sydney. This is your only chance to purchase these fantastic products, and see the marvel themed retail plaza- a shopping experience you'll always remember. There was also other stuff about the school holiday entertainment- hulk promo and dare to be a daredevil planet x extreme thing. Anyone who is a wonderpass holder should get this or should already have it. Look out for it!

Funny, I was just about to post a topic about this. At first i thought my letter was a reply from all the good things I've been saying about the park. There's some nice discount coupons on the back, (ie buy one hotdog, get one free) but the rest really is nothing special. ~Liam