Sign in to follow this  
Adam

Movie World Discounts

5 posts in this topic

I'm planning on visiting Superman Escape early next year, once the hype dies down. I don't think it's worth paying full admission though as my annual pass to Movie World expired just a few months ago. Where's the best place to find Movie World discounts? I know they often have them on receipt dockets but where else have people found them?

Unfortunately with a new ride, I don't see Movie World offering discounted ticket prices on shopping dockets for quite a while. I mainly have seen them on shopping dockets, but not long ago I remember getting one when Video Ezy was doing a promotion and gave out Movie World discounts. Of course they all expire conveniently a week or two before Superman.

Go to ebay.com.au there's a few MW vouchers that expire late next yr. on the home page You can either type in Movieworld or Gold Coast. The average sellling price is $30.00-$40.00 they are buy one get 1 free.

There's almost always adults at kid's prices and half price vouchers out there during non-peak periods (pre-December and post-January especially). If you hold off until February you'll be able to find something in a local shop. There's also the added bonus of having a less packed park.