Sign in to follow this  
Superman escape

best time to visit during summer

9 posts in this topic

In my opinion, best time during summer to go would be late summer, when both Queensland and New South Wales school terms begin. New South Wales holidays go for one week longer then Queensland I think, but dont quote me on it :D So yeah, late summer would be ideal. Feb best time!

Try Mondays or Thursdays, generally on a weekly average they're usually the lowest days for queue lines during the packed summer holidays. Also, remember to get in there early (make sure you're in the park by 9:30am) and make sure you hit your favourite rides first. But if anything, I'd definitely go to either Giant Drop or Cyclone first to avoid some hefty queue lines later in the day.

I know I'm kinda just saying stuff that I think, but I don't really think that ANY day is slower or faster. Any day you pick, you will be inundated with people, here, there...you will get annoyed at length and speed of queue lines any day. Except for the Claw. If I'm not mistaken, that is the fastest-moving thrill ride queue.

I just got back from Qld, We used to get to the park like at 8.30am so could be one of the first in. But this time we got there about 12pm and found the queues to be better the eraly in the moring. Or go a little bit later in the arvo because they have extended trading hours in the holidays.