Humphrey Goes To WLS

PattieBoi

Was there any need for that comment? Regardless of your sexual preference, it's not at all appropriate.
He had to get the costume on somehow and I'm pretty sure he didn't wear his normal clothes inside the suit. And anyway he is right Beastie was closed when it was filmed. It's ok Daniel, I've contacted the production company and am organising a copy of the footage for you. You’re a star! "The Bus is now leaving for Humphrey Well, South Australia"

Was there any need for that comment? Regardless of your sexual preference, it's not at all appropriate. He had to get the costume on somehow and I'm pretty sure he didn't wear his normal clothes inside the suit. And anyway he is right Beastie was closed when it was filmed. Firstly Bussy, I never disputed if the beastie was open or not ok?... & secondly a " shirt lifter " is an expression that is used to put down gay men. I am not a gay man but have many as friends & find that term quite offensive.

Firstly Diannasaurus, if that is your real name, I know you weren't disputing wether for not Beastie was open or not and I also know that Daniel's comment was relating to men of the homosexual persuasion. I was being sarcastic, something that a lot of people here have no concept of. "The Bus is now leaving for Gay Lad Springs, Victoria"

Firstly Diannasaurus, if that is your real name, I know you weren't disputing wether for not Beastie was open or not and I also know that Daniel's comment was relating to men of the homosexual persuasion. I was being sarcastic, something that a lot of people here have no concept of. "The Bus is now leaving for Gay Lad Springs, Victoria"
Bussy if you were being sarcastic then why didn't you use one of the to appropriate icons to relate that feeling? Also my name is not Diannasaurus....it's my understanding that most people on these type of sites tend to use chosen names...Is that a problem? BTW sarcasm is the lowest form of wit so perhaps it's a good thing that some people on this site have no concept of it :rolleyes:

That saying is for people who don't have enough time to come up with something sarcastic. Enough said. Also, unless your a 13 year old teen, I don't think that you need an emoticon to show that it's a joke, especially when Bussy's quality of posts are up to scratch, alot more than other people (not you Diannasaurus) too might I add. So with these Humphrey shows, where exactly were they filmed? Out in the open or was there a particular area where it was hosted?

Edited by Slick

I don't use the emoticons because I'm scared of them. They're a little freaky looking. Your name is not Diannasaurus yet you still use it? That's lying and people who lie don't get presents from Santa. Anyway back to the subject, the show was filmed all over the park including the Wildlife Park. From memory he went on the Dodgems, Zodiac and the Train. He also filmed bits outside some of the kid’s rides because being a large bear he couldn't go on them. Diannasaurus the first two paragraphs are sarcastic. "The Bus is now leaving for Teddy Bear Gap, Victoria"

Edited by Bussy

No I wasn't lieing he didn't literally say "No I don't want to go on the Demon" he showed that he didn't want to go on by shaking his head side to side and his what do you call it, back up chick thing (the chick that's always with him) said I don't think Humphrey wants to go on the Demon.

Geeze get over the Shirt Lifter comment... let me tell you I have several gay friends and not a single one of them have ever been offended by me or someone else calling them a shirt lifter, queen, homo or raging poof. Everyone generally has a sense of humour about themselves you know, people who don't are very sad indeed.

No I wasn't lieing he didn't literally say "No I don't want to go on the Demon" he showed that he didn't want to go on by shaking his head side to side and his what do you call it, back up chick thing (the chick that's always with him) said I don't think Humphrey wants to go on the Demon.
The "back up chick thing" wasn't with him on his visit to Wonderland. "The Bus is now leaving for Chickaboogalla, Queensland"

BACK UP ASSHOLES!!.. who gives a rats who spelt what wrong.. or quoted **** from bricks??.. geezus.. I joined here to parley about Theme Parks.. not witness banter irrelevant!!.. chill
Speaking of irrelevant banter. "The Bus is now leaving for Bantry Bluff NSW"