Dracula's Cabaret Restaurant

willsy

We had our work staff christmas party at Dracula's Broadbeach about 2 weeks ago. The show has dropped in quality quite drastically since I last went a few years ago. The only ride they have is a Ghost Train which you board after your pre-dinner drinks in their bar, and the Ghost Train takes you on a trip towards the dining room. So there is no coaster as such, but there is a Ghost Train. On a side note, the food their has also gone down. The mains we got were foul, but at least the entree and desert were nice.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I dont know about that, but I have heard (from a shop employee) that they are building a haunted house out the back of the shopfront in Surfers...She siad it would be open in another 2 or 3 years when I was there (about 2 years ago), so I am assuming it will be open later this year, or some time next year!