WVTP's Latest Employee

rappa

Hi All Just a quick shout to let you all know I will soon be joining the ranks of fellow WVTP employees on the board. I have taken the job of Senior Lighting Tech on the soon to be opened Australian Outback Spectacular attraction located next to Movie World. This of course means I am moving up to the Gold Coast from Sydney at the start of the New Year, really excited both about the move and the new job so stay tuned for news about the show.

well aint that a damn good christmas present clint? first off - who am i gunna get lights off now, and second off, you will, of course be hooking all us up with primo-good seats for nix right? thats great dude - two of your passions combined.... can't think of anything better.

Congrats Clint, I am guessing you must be stoked. I (as some may know) have an indeed intrest in the Media Production Industry (more the Television and Radio as such). Well only a couple of weeks ago now, I did some Volunteer work at a bunch of Radio Stations (should I dare say which ones???), anyway I was offered some Casual Paid Work at this particular station as a Panel Operator, I know not the best, but hey it has to be better than Spitting in Pizza's. Oooops, did I say that out loud? It's a foot into the industry really in which I want to be in. Anyway I start Paid work on Sunday Morning (1/1/06) which I am estatic about. Look, the point is really not to move the spotlight over to me, away from clint here, but it is to show that I know how exciting this stuff can be, especially when you have scored yourself a job in an industry which you love, and actually in both industry's. So overall clint, Congrats, and bask in the glory that will soon be yours. Just remember your good old friends when they come to see the show, and want a behind the scenes tour!

Edited by T-bone