Wonderpass

RanDog

I visited wonderland around 30 times, in 92-93 we would go out on the town in Newcastle and travel to Aus Wonderland on the sunday. Around that time entry was about $18 a wonder pass was around $40 I bought 3 wonderpasses over 3 years. My last visit to wonderland was in 95. It was sad to hear it had closed and I have follwed the links and was even more saddened with what has become of the park but I guess the $$$$$'s win out in the end. My question is how much was wonderpass in 03-04? I thougth i saw a sign on one of the pages saying $120 that is a huge leap over 10 years. May have been the problem, but greed wins/loses at the end of the day. One of my best memories was a trip down the F3, a mate had a stash of leaf. We decided to pull into a driveway before the motorway flyover I reversed down the driveway (which we thought was closed due to a pile of dirt) I cracked the pipe and we all had a smoke, about to crack seconds a mate started laughing I looke din the mirror and there was an old bloke about to start smashing into my boot with a log. That was the highlight of that trip

From memory they cost $125 but when you take into account that by going 3 times you have payed for it, it was pretty good value. One thing is for sure though. Kevin got good value out of his Wonderpass. I hear you can get them dirt cheap these days though. "The Bus is now leaving for Cheapside, Western Australia"

• 2 weeks later...
One of my best memories was a trip down the F3, a mate had a stash of leaf. We decided to pull into a driveway before the motorway flyover I reversed down the driveway (which we thought was closed due to a pile of dirt) I cracked the pipe and we all had a smoke, about to crack seconds a mate started laughing I looke din the mirror and there was an old bloke about to start smashing into my boot with a log. That was the highlight of that trip
Any possibility that you might have worked in Technical Services (Maintenance) in the later years by any chance, hey? :P