EXTREME H20 ZONE- OPENING JANUARY 21!

clone_tk422

Finally!! From the official site EXTREME H20 ZONE- OPENING JANUARY 21! The countdown is on to the opening of the exciting new Extreme H2O Zone on Saturday 21 January at Wet’n’Wild Water World. The new water precinct will add a completely new dimension to Wet’n’Wild offering thrill seekers the ultimate aquatic rush on king-sized slides, never seen before in Australia! So excited this is the day I was going to attend last weekend before school holidays close and they still have dive in movies I will be there it better not rain Dont tell anyone about it maybe there wont be a lot of people!

Channels 10, 9 & 7 have all recieved the rights to a new promotional ad for the Extreme H20 Zone. The ad will begin airing sometime around January 17. And Slick, honestly, how can a park, any park, NOT advertise a new ride? I mean, this attraction is going to be the climax of waterslides in Australia. The biggest (literally), fastest (literally) and most thrilling (li-well, we'll just have to figure that one out for ourselves) waterslides in the whole country and Wet 'n' Wild is gonna sit back and say "Ahh, the new rides. Hey, I've got an idea! Let's not tell anyone about them!" Think.

It has just been posted on www.wetnwild.com.au that Sunrise will be airing from the park on Jan 20 for the weather report as well as doing a short piece about 'phase 1' of h2o zone and the presenter is going to test out one of the rides So our questions have been answered as to which phase is opening on Jan 21, the mach v and the black hole or just mach v only. Still the fact that they have scheduled this tv special tells me the opening date now seems pretty solid for Jan 21 so I shouldnt be disappointed off slippage when I am going there on the day that its supposed to open

Yeah, i'm sure he's one of the many people who like to spend forty dollars to get in and then sun bake all day. From what I've seen lately the Black Hole is still behind on construction, however, chances are they should be able to open that up with the Mach5 Zone in time for Seven's Sunrise.

See my post in the other thread about construction progress. And for christ sake Slick KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT! Stop telling us what 'you think,' 'have seen' and 'you hear' unless you have some facts then just keep quiet. I see these slides every day and I can tell you that construction isn't 'behind.' Unless you have the construction schedule that states when each piece will be completed you are in no position to judge how progress is. I can tell you that the WVTP construction crews keep a tight ship, if it's meant to be finished on the 21st, it will be. Can't WAIT to finaly meet you next week :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it definately did rain on the day Sunrise aired the Mach V. I was there yesterday and went on it and its one helluva ride. I did it 5 or 6 times but you get a sore back after a while. My friend got so much speed on the side 'jetstream' slides that he actually got 'air' off the slide and ripped his pants!