Various Slides in the park - Photos

clone_tk422

Hi, Wondering if anyone knows where I can get a hold of some decent pictures or more info about various slides in the park. This web site only has construction photos and bucaneer bay and the official site only has 3d images of a couple of rides. The reason I am asking is because I havent been to the park for more than 10 years and the last time I went there, all they had was: Speed Slide (I think this is now called supa 8) Twister The mountain with the four slides Double Screamer Wave Pool Anyways I am getting quite excited to try out all the rides I have never been on including Speedcoaster, Terron Canyon I / II, Whirlpool, Calypso Beach, Mammoth Falls but the wbesite doesnt have many pics of these or much info about the slide itself so I am curious about what these rides are can anyone please post where i can find pics / info or alternatively if you can supply details of what each ride is or your own review Thanks!!

Google It. The only answer I can give is Google It. I tested it and if you go to "http://images.google.com" and search "Wet 'n' Wild" you can get some pretty good pics there. Don't try to make the picture bigger, though, because most of them have low resolution. Also, if you want to get a particular ride, type in "Wet 'n' Wild / RIDE NAME". It worked for me.

Not gonna help you right now but when I get back from Sydney I'd be happy to go over to the park and take a bunch of photos for you. I believe there are issues with putting photos of the parks up on the site at present...
Hey thats cool djrappa, I'm heading there this Saturday anyway. I was just curious to find out more so I know what I had to look forward to It's a shame you cant post pics here because the official web site doesnt have much info