Sign in to follow this  
Adam

Movie World advertises on the Google AdWords Network

8 posts in this topic

Movie World is advertising Superman Escape on Google's pay-per-click network - AdWords. See attached photo. post-284-1137464004_thumb.jpg

Edited by Adam

I don't think that the attachment is displaying properly. Here is the same image on ImageShack: supermanescape0wq.th.gif I can't understand Movie World's logic - "I don't want R-C.com.au at the media day but I'm sure going to spend lots of money advertising on their site."

Who really cares if they are using advertising or not? It is a commercial venture and part of that is advertising. By the way Adam I think you need to update your signature and the ride is here and no longer coming soon. "The Bus is now leaving for Soonah Crossing, Queensland"

No one here is complaining about Movie World's advertising. I just find it strange, as I said earlier, that a site like R-C.com.au wasn't invited to the Superman Escape media day - which would have provided Movie World with "free advertising" (on the same site they're now paying to advertise on). My signature is a reflection of Movie World's website - something consisting of poor design and out-of-date content.