Superman Escape content now up

Richard

Im up there in about 2 weeks and I'm going to be taking video footage. So when I get back, if there isnt already footage on the website, ill pass the video onto R-C.com to post up!! If thats ok that is... Or do I have to get Movie Worlds permission to be able to take the footage to possibly put it on the website? :)

Edited by tom

Or do I have to get Movie Worlds permission to be able to take the footage to possibly put it on the website?
From what I understand you don't need permission to film inside the park but you do if you are planning on putting it on any site, but basically you're just not allowed to use it for profit. Edited by scott

tom, if you do get any video footage feel free to send it through. It does need to go through their marketing department for approval, but we sort that out. It's a good way to get your content featured on the site, and our name out there. Slick, that photo is metered for the Superman Escape sign, so naturally the brighter background will appear washed out. Basic photography principal - it's certainly not over-exposed.