Sign in to follow this  
goliath

Best time to visit?

12 posts in this topic

I know this has probably been asked 1000 times before, so i apologise in advance. When would be the best time to visit movie world. I want to go at a time where the wait for superman would be five minutes or less. Any particular month, or week of the month where Movie World is dead? Thanks.

I still haven't encountered any time when Movieworld is dead so to say, but there's no point in worrying about how many rides you're going to get on Superman, I got 11 rides in yesterday without having to wait long at all.

I'm going to Movie World on April....still a long time I know but if anyone wants me to take pictures of any rides I will be willing to.

And Scott, Remember when the ride shut when it "Rained" New Definition of the word Rain- 2 or 3 drops falling every minute causing a ride to shut down. ;) But otherwise it was a good day, a part from dodging pedestrians while the parade was on :angry: At least I got 1 "Smooth" Ride on Lethal yesterday. :rolleyes:

I know this has probably been asked 1000 times before, so i apologise in advance. When would be the best time to visit movie world. I want to go at a time where the wait for superman would be five minutes or less. Any particular month, or week of the month where Movie World is dead? Thanks.
hi there in reply to ur question, (quote: best time to visit movie world), and as a movie world employee of a few years now i cant easily say any where between mid feb untill early april is the best time, may look like a few ppl are there but there is hardly any/if any lines at the rides etc. MW EMPLOYEE

Today was DEAD, due to the rain we had, 4 rain stops today with me on it, but Geez the ride does hurt when it is even Sprinking, so yea, I am going again, so staff, watch out for the scary 14 yr old who is busy trying to get to 1000 rides :D

Just to add to my question, is there any scheduled maintenance to Superman in coming months?
Hey Goliath, there is no 'SCHEDULED' maintenance on superman but keep in mind that being a new ride 'fine' tuning will be expected for the next few months so if for some reason it is shut chances are it will open later, also keep in mind superman DOES NOT OPERATE with passengers in rain. MW EMPLOYEE