Best time to visit?

goliath

• 1 month later...
I know this has probably been asked 1000 times before, so i apologise in advance. When would be the best time to visit movie world. I want to go at a time where the wait for superman would be five minutes or less. Any particular month, or week of the month where Movie World is dead? Thanks.
hi there in reply to ur question, (quote: best time to visit movie world), and as a movie world employee of a few years now i cant easily say any where between mid feb untill early april is the best time, may look like a few ppl are there but there is hardly any/if any lines at the rides etc. MW EMPLOYEE

Just to add to my question, is there any scheduled maintenance to Superman in coming months?
Hey Goliath, there is no 'SCHEDULED' maintenance on superman but keep in mind that being a new ride 'fine' tuning will be expected for the next few months so if for some reason it is shut chances are it will open later, also keep in mind superman DOES NOT OPERATE with passengers in rain. MW EMPLOYEE