Proposed New Park

Guest Kyle

Macquarie Leisure has announced a proposal for a new Gold Coast theme park. The proposed name is 'YourWorld', and if approved, will begin construction in 5 months. The proposed position for the park is a vacant lot of land in Southport, Queensland. The park will be the second park managed and owned by Macquarie Leisure.

Ah, Kyle makes a return. Brave statement there, buddy. You know, I think you're reputation could get better if this accusation of yours is in fact true. Then again, on the other hand, I don't know if a person like you should have been the person to announce this. Now, I have really never liked you, and I'm telling you now, I probably never will. But this is a very, very...not-Kyle like thing to say. But, I'm afraid, there are some problems with your announcement. Firstly, a theme park does not have a concrete-set name before it has even been approved. As far as I know, naming the park would be the last thing on Macquarie's mind right now. Oh, and that's another thing. Time. You claim that if this park is approved, it will begin construction in 5 months. That is a very short-notice statement. How come no-one else knew about this, but all of a sudden, you have come out with 'this theme park will be built in Southport (which, to my knowledge, would be very bad positioning in a theme park scenario) and it will be getting started in five months.' All these 'wills' are making me suspicious. How about 'it might be' or 'could be' or, as the case may very well be, 'won't be'. This is major news, and for it to come out of your mouth, especially after not saying anything for a good 4 months, I can't expect many people to believe you. But let's take a look at this from another angle, and say 'Hey, maybe Kyle is telling the truth!'. And, you may very well be telling the truth. Your reputation would certainly skyrocket upwards, that's for sure. I think you would become a more trusted person on this site. 'Hey, that's the guy that announced that new park!' Wouldn't you love that? I suppose this whole matter comes down to the big guns (say, Macquarie or some news company) coming out and saying something about this. Now, all the things I needed to say have been said. Kyle, let's hope you're telling the truth, because otherwise this is going to be a very, very embarassing time for you.

To my disgust, unfortuantely, Southport does in fact have a vacant lot to the south of the city...but there is no indication of any lease signs, or any indication of anything being built. And it would only fit a very, very small sized theme park into it. Kyle, what Gazza said was true. Macquarie already owns and manages two parks, Dreamworld & Adventure World. Surely you cant've mistaken that fact...

Ooh, that is dangerous. Running around with 'official logos' isn't good for your health, you know. And certainly not for your reputation. The fact that when I scroll over the picture it says 'Imageshack.us', you can tell that either you have made it yourself, say, in Paint, or you have uploaded the pic from a website. What would this website be, pray tell? And if, of course, you knew it was in fact from a website, you would be glad to tel us? After all, you want everyone to know you aren't lying, don't you? I for one am a little bit influenced towards the 'this is the truth' end of the scale, however when I think of all the cons of this 'certainty' (which I will explain in a minute), it pushes me right back down to the other end. And didn't you say that this idea hadn't even been approved yet? Why in the world (of theme parks...hehe...what...just a little comic relief...geez) would you start claiming that 'this is the official logo that will be used in this definite-no-matter-what-anyone-else-says-or-thinks theme park that is, I repeat isbeing built. Without approval, of course. Yeah. You forgot to mention that there has been NO APPROVAL AS YET! If of course, this story is true............. TO BE CONTINUED

What a professional logo for a theme park. It must of cost them a fortune, It really makes you wanna go there.
Well... it beats Movie World's website. :) Somehow, I have a feeling that Kyle and The Theme Park Master are actually the same person...

Well... it beats Movie World's website. :) Somehow, I have a feeling that Kyle and The Theme Park Master are actually the same person...
I agree. The Theme Park Master posted a reply to the original post only about 15 minutes after it well...was posted. Also 'The Theme Park Master' joined the website only 9 days after Kyle. They both have a similar amount of posts, (takes breath) AND they both are most active in the Dreamworld forums. Edited by goliath