Dreamworld Gallery Update + More

Richard

An updated Dreamworld gallery is coming later this week. It's mostly to include Nick Central (around 15 or so quality shots of that). I might be getting some photos of Ekka 2003 up as well when it's on. It all depends on whether I feel bothered enough to go. The fact is, there seems to be an inverse relationship between the quality of the rides, and the entry price to the grounds (last year, it was $18 - the only reason I went was because I did volunteer work for RNA and that got me in). Carnival rides aren't exactly my favorites (didn't ride anything last year, but that was largely because of the lack of quality) - if spinning around were my thing, I'd be doing it right now on my chair. But I might get the inspiration some time to be ripped off. The Wonderland Sydney gallery yet again been postponed as I didn't manage to get down there (otherwise I'd be in some nice warm chalet somewhere watching bad TV in bed and eating lots of chocolate). I'm going to see if I can get down there in September to catch the end of the season, otherwise it'll be next July (it could happen over Summer, but I really doubt it). :) 'til next time!

• 4 weeks later...

Awesome photos! A description has got me thinking though.. (as suggested)

This is the first "suspended family coaster" in Australia, and the third suspended coaster (that's got you thinking, hasn't it?).
Would this 'third' suspended coaster be that old swinging coaster at the expo park in Brisbane? Thanks, ~Flea

• 3 years later...

Wow, you've brought back a topic that's over three years old, back before Roller-Coaster.com.au even existed. The photos this topic mention aren't even online anymore. That said, the Roller-Coaster.com.au gallery can be found here: http://www.roller-coaster.com.au/gallery.php Our Cyclone gallery is here: http://www.roller-coaster.com.au/gallery.php?gid=1 Try not to bring back super-old threads like this one... it tends to just be more confusing than anything else. Welcome along to Roller-Coaster.com.au though. Feel free to introduce yourself here or catch up on the Community Guidelines here. You're our 1,001st member. :)