Improving Superman Escapes Theming.

Gazza

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI GUYS, rumours have it around movie world amung staff that superman might be getting a new face lift when maintenance time comes around, un sure though of what it is they will be changing but i'll just mention this comes a matter of days after me handing in GAZZA's plans, GAZZA this could be it for u mate :D only time will tell and as i said there only rumours at this stage nothing has been confirmed as yet, just thought you's might like to know. MW EMPLOYEE

Yay, boourns. Thats they way it should be, they are pretty obvious improvments, even Richo pointed out what could be done in his review. Thanks for that. Also, LiveandLetlive, a little tip, make MW EMPLOYEE your signature so you dont have to type it on every post. Also, just one other little point about the lockers: the all day lockers near the photo centre cost $7 all day or $1 per hour if you used them for the full duration of the parks operation, however the large lockers at SE (which are the same size as the photo centre ones) cost $2 per hour, so in effect you are paying double for the same thing, and here they are saying they are providing them at minmal cost when they are really charging double.

Edited by Gazza

however the large lockers at SE (which are the same size as the photo centre ones) cost $2 per hour
Did they change the pricing since Jan? because it was only $1 when I used them in Jan and if they did than they should add more all day $7 lockers around the park because as I said, the ones near the photo shop fill up too fast..specially during the peak times.

First of all, hi livean_letlive, always nice to see another WVTP employee on the boards. You should get multi hire over at our joint, that's a real change of scenery. To answer Richard's question the policy is really strict and they will stop most people for just about anything. Having said that if you wanted to ride with say, a mobile phone, car keys, $10, sun glasses and an ID on your person I would be 100% certain that you should do it. I think for the most part the theming is pretty well done, I will agree that the station and que needs work and there are some small touches that need fixing on the ride itself. These are things like hiding the speaker cabinets and trying to reduce the light leak, I would also like to see the 'superman' projection replaced with a bit better gobo. I don't think we'll ever see the cieling lowered as none of the rides at MW are like this, it's just way too big a job for the budgets we need to work with in Oz. I'll think you'll find that many of these things are simply the result of trying to get the ride finished for all of you to ride it for the holidays and things may well be improved in the future. You'll find this with a lot of theme park attractions, I'm sure we will see our show grow and evolve many months after it opens as well. Of course this is all just my personal opinion and nothing official. First of all, hi livean_letlive, always nice to see another WVTP employee on the boards. You should get multi hire over at our joint, that's a real change of scenery. To answer Richard's question the policy is really strict and they will stop most people for just about anything. Having said that if you wanted to ride with say, a mobile phone, car keys, $10, sun glasses and an ID on your person I would be 100% certain that you should do it. I think for the most part the theming is pretty well done, I will agree that the station and que needs work and there are some small touches that need fixing on the ride itself. These are things like hiding the speaker cabinets and trying to reduce the light leak, I would also like to see the 'superman' projection replaced with a bit better gobo. I don't think we'll ever see the cieling lowered as none of the rides at MW are like this, it's just way too big a job for the budgets we need to work with in Oz. I'll think you'll find that many of these things are simply the result of trying to get the ride finished for all of you to ride it for the holidays and things may well be improved in the future. You'll find this with a lot of theme park attractions, I'm sure we will see our show grow and evolve many months after it opens as well. Of course this is all just my personal opinion and nothing official.

• 4 weeks later...