Superman Escape Meet - MARCH 18

Richard

The date of March 18 has been decided for the Warner Bros. Movie World meetup. We will meet out the front of the park from 9:00-9:30am on Saturday 18 March. Aim to be there by 9:30am, so we have time to meet, figure out who's in the group and give extra time if anyone is late. Now what we need is a list of people expected to attend. Please post here if you will be attending so we can get a names list going. Also let us know if you have vouchers that can be used with other members. If you are coming from interstate also post this. The thinking is if we get some interstate members coming, it'll be good to do a two-park meetup. If it's just locals it might not be worth the additional effort. But we'll discuss it and see how it goes.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there for sure... well I hope, I may be working Sats by then but I'll do my best even if I only come in the morning. What I sugest is to continue the meet over to WnW after MW closes for the day, being Dive In Movie season the park should be open till about 9 and it's half price entry.

March 18 ? MARCH 18?!? Arghhhhhh, I forgot about this totally. I will be next door at Wet 'N' Wild on another meet. But I'll say hello if you went there at the end of the day... just organise to meet you all at a certain time... and could also say hi at the start of the day when you're waiting out the front of WNW. but yeah. What a shame. Oh well.

Well not that many people lived in Sydney but a fair few still showed up to the last meet at Wonderland. I think numbers might pick up in a week or so when it's getting closer. Also given I'm sure Joz, Richard, Rabid and myself will be there I'm pretty sure more than 5 people will make it.

I have talked to the Parental Units, that weekend has been put aside for this meet. So At This Stage we have going- DjRappa Joz Richard JcGoldCoast Rabid Disney Matty-0-911 (Possibly) So that is 6 People, I think more will show up at the last minute, Richard, is it ok if I invite a few of my freinds to possibly come along?

Everyone is welcome to bring along family and friends. Likewise, if you can't, or don't want to, you don't have to stay all day. If you just want to pop in for a while and say hi that's completely fine. I'm sure we'll get a few more people attending on the day. It works just as well if we have a small group or a bigger one.

Does anyone (who's coming) have any vouchers that offer a discount for a one-day admission or annual pass? I'm sure I'll be able to find something before the 18th but if anyone's got something it'd be greatly appreciated.
Try this http://cgi.ebay.com.au/MOVIEWORLD-DISCOUNT...1QQcmdZViewItem I have a "Adults @ kids prices voucher for Dreamworld" You must be a QLD Resident though.

Ok people, I have a discount card that will get 4 People into Movie World at 15% Off, It is my mums, so I am NOT 100% certain that I can use it, so have the full price there, and If I can get the discount, Great, If Not Sorry. So the first 3 to post here will get the discount, Cause Adam allreday has one of those spots. So Get in Quick :D