°¤WõÑdÈ®lãÑD §ýDñÈÿ «Pîk ÑéWs»

Guest boycotta

Guest boycotta

Hello everyone and welcome to the all new Wonderland Sydney forum. Here i will be discussing with many online viewers Wonderlands park news and redevelopments. Please feel free to take a look at any photos here available ciao buonanotte ENJO is great!

The Demon and BB photos are from RCDB - taken by none other than Adin Seath aka DJKostya. PS can somebody pls send in a better photo of the Demon to RCDB the bars of the Zodiac obscure the view, then again there is a sense of entrapment and mystery in the photo....

No they aren't his pics they're mine!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: the bush beast and demon are my pics from rcdb. If U wanna check they are credited to me and i have them at home on my bedroom wall. Next time site who's pics they are. Especially if they belong to someone on this site. Not happy Jan!!!!

boycotta created the new account prior to me disabling his old one. I disabled the old one because he had a new one. I don't want people running around with multiple accounts. If you want your username changed, let me know - if you want to create a new account, that's fine, but if I find out, I'll disable the old one as you obviously don't need it. :) And just in case you're wondering, I changed boycotta's title to "Account Disabled" last night. But I didn't actually disable the account until this morning at around 11am - after Nightshifter said: "richard for som reason disabled my old boycotta account.so i started a new one."

no her name is Joy shes been working there nearly everyday except weekends, and she mainly works in the shops. she gets the info from the parks boss at meetings, and provides the info to either my cousin which is accross the road from her house or to me if i see her. the other source is from the parks email address.

Those Beastie photo's brings back some pretty good memories. The Beastie was the first ever ride i'v been on at Wonderland. The cars on the Beastie are really compact when it comes to leg room though because when I went on it last time the train was just starting to go up the lift hill and my leg went into spasm! It hurt so much!! I was annoyed the whole day, because I couldnt walk properly. But sadly it was my last ever ride on the Beastie. :(

the beastie was the first roller coaster or even the first ride i ever rode in my life. i was 5 when i first rode it. it was the best memory i ever had, but i was scared to go on the demon, space probe and the bush beast until i was 11. now ill go on any ride in the world. im thinking of going sky diving or bungee jumping. thats how willing i am to go on anything scary in the world. actually i hate ghost trains or haunted houses. ill go on them but i wont like it.

Yeah at the Eastershow I went on one of the many Ghost trains they have there. Why? I dont know. But I ended up getting grabbed in the neck by some random guy in the ghost house. That scared the crap out of me. But as far as the special effect go.....Pretty Crap. How funny is that monkey thing climbing up and down the rope outside one of the Ghost Train Rides???