Team wanted for RCT3 website

Gold Coaster

• 1 month later...

Okay, we're rolling! I've just bought a hosting account which grants us 75GB Web Space, 600GB Monthly Data Transfer , Unlimited Email Accounts etc etc - which is for real... I have had sites with them for over five years now and they recently tripled the webspace from 25GB. So we will definitely be right for space for all our downloads! :) As part of the package, we get a free domain name with it which I've nominated as www.zencoaster.com (and it was available). Help most certainly welcome. Note to Richard etc, this is NOT competition for r-c.com.au, it's a site for RCT3/Soaked!/Wild! tutorials, news and downloads such as custom scenery, user parks, track designs and the like. EDIT (Wednesday Morning):Our account became active last night so it's all ready to go! :)

Edited by Tony B

Well I'm back from holidays.... and I made a quick banner that's still in need of a good logo. After messing around in the coaster designer the best I could come up with that looked realistic was a vertical inverted boomerang. :P I would attach the files but there on the lappy so I'll do that later.

Well I'm back from holidays.... and I made a quick banner that's still in need of a good logo. After messing around in the coaster designer the best I could come up with that looked realistic was a vertical inverted boomerang. :P I would attach the files but there on the lappy so I'll do that later.
I'm working on a few things myself. As noted in my RCT series ownership thread, I now have RCT2 too.

So when will we start the site? I haven't been doing much on it lately as I can't decide on a good template/theme to create for it. Lots of coasters etc. but not much else!
I'll work on some stuff today. Got Idol auditions next weekend in Melbourne B) so I'm a bit focussed on that then have the Brisbane ones the weekend after, if I need to go to those.

• 1 month later...