Speculations of MW's new ride

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where abouts do you work on fridays? Cause I went on a friday...... are you that guy on SDSC that does all that weird voodoo stuff and hand gestures to unlock the restraints?
ha ha ha ha i dont think so considering i have only worked on SDSC once and that was for training. i try to aviod that coaster at all cost and so far doing a dam good job :lol: fridays. sats and sundays im usually in the village

Unfortunately the only reason he can give away details is because no one kows who he is. If someone like Rabid (or even myself) were to post up here what we know from sources within the company then we'd get our arses kicked royaly from management. Thats what company policies are all about...