Fave coaster manufacturer

goliath

Whos your favorite coaster manufacturer?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who makes the best coasters?

• B&M
    • Intamin
    • S&S/Arrow
    • Vekoma

I gotta give it to MACK. Love the rides they do, and those ride systems have so much potential its not funny (a really well done water coaster would rock pretty hard). We've seen with Scooby Doo the tip of what can be done, so I'd love to see more of their stuff. Of the others, well love the rides but hate the height requirements involved with those rides. Would rate B&M and Intamin pretty evenly, with Arrow then Vekoma.

I'm sure it's pretty obvious but I'd go for MACK too. :) They're an innovative company with so much potential. I've been on a couple of their Wild Mouse coasters - both having themed vehicles - and one of their water coasters. They're always bringing out new products and new ways of delivering totally immersive story experiences.

Has anyone seen that Mack at the Amsterdam Dungeons where the station is the lift? what happens is that you board the vehicle but there is a wall directly in front and behind you, and then the whole loading room just lifts up, IMO it is a pretty cool idea. Another little manufacturer i like is Wiegand, the coasters they make may be small (and in some peoples eyes not even a coaster eg RCDB) but i really do like their alpine coaster, its fast, safe, fairly cheap and makes good use of the terrain (Terrain coasters are actualy my personal favourite) and i hope some day i can ride one.