RCT3 Park Recreation - Movie World

Dylaan

Hey Gazza. I did a minor modification on SDSC. In between the two stations I put another set of block brakes... I often found that the train was getting stuck in there resulting in the circuit to stop. Also I fixed the entrance and people are now riding it and mechanics fixed it :) I love what you have done but... its excellent... lol do you have alot of free time on your hands?

Edited by mickey_079

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone done anything else to this park yet? I have done some work to it. I am using it more as a workbench to build an alternative park to the real thing. There is a lot of work to do even just for an accurate recreation. A couple of shots of what I have done with the park: Lethal Weapon Area Shrek 4D Building Overview from a distance Looking towards LW/WWW Towards the centre from the Western area. Aerial shot from the park entrance. Some of the rides will be moved/removed as I get more of the park done. Looking at moving the Boomerang and Discus to another area of the park to keep in with the real park.

Edited by pin142

• 3 weeks later...

I have the following By JCat (Pumper) MouseWorx SteelWorx By iceatcs Iceatcs' Brand Name Logos Pack One Iceatcs' Custom Slide Supports By shyguy Main Street Set 1 Main Street Set 2 Main Street Set 3 Main Street Set 4 By Vodhin Vodhin's Lighting Kit As well as WB Logo set, and a few others, the Main Street Sets 1-4 are based on Disney Main Street and good for doing things like: Main Street with almost complete buildings Overall the main ones I use are the ones listed above. If anyone would like to see any shots of the park (have almost got the main street part done, might not be exact but it looks good), send me a PM

Edited by pin142

cheers man, much appreicated. Extremely good effort on the park. any ideas on when you will have the final product finished. would you be able to put up shyguys main streets for download. his download links all seem to fail

Edited by Kingy

• 1 month later...

I have started working on this again and look at releasing a final product. I currently have got almost all the Batman area done, the front entrance ticket booths and scanning area is also almost complete. I will be completing the rest of the front of the park then moving to the western area and Police Academy and finally onto Looney Tunes Village. Only one shot at the moment and I am still to put the mesh above the viewing area in LW.

post-188-1178599884_thumb.jpg

Sorry if i sound rude but may i ask why there is a train line going behind Shrek 4D? The park looks fantastic by the way, love the buildings.
The train track is only there as a alternative way of getting guests to the back of the park and will be removed for the final, there are also 3 coasters and a number of rides that will also be removed from the park. The final uploaded product will be MW without any additional rides/attractions. Front of the park progress shot, main street will be getting worked on a bit next for the modification of the path and placement of trees that line it. Update Two new progress shots, today of the main street area Looking down the street: http://tinyurl.com/336kxs Overview of the area: http://tinyurl.com/2um8xu Reference image: http://tinyurl.com/3djesf

post-188-1178691298_thumb.jpg

Edited by pin142

That is really starting to look good there mate. There are 2 things though which I need to be able to view this site, its Wild for Mac, Soaked for mac (both on the way) and then the actual time to relax and play some sort of game. Looking good though, seriously, keep it up!

• 4 weeks later...

That is looking really good. I especially like your layout of the park. That Shrek building looks awsome. I am about to begin a Movieworld Recreation now. I was wondering out of interest what you are planning to place in the Police Academy and Matrix areas. As far as Police Academy goes there really isn't anything you can put there that peeps can actually watch/see, so perhaps just creating the buldings, etc for visual purposes? Matrix is more obvious since it is now being removed, and I am not sure what to replace it with? Maybe just an empty sound stage?

Thanks, I will have a go at that. I still have a long way to go, I only just started yesterday and will probably be a little project to occupy me over the winter break. Do you think I would be ok without any custom scenary? So far I have just lay down the asphalt for the pathways, etc but am not entirely sure how to use the custom scenary. I have both expansion packs so I have quite a bit of scenary to work with.