RCT3 Park Recreation - Movie World

Dylaan

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Because the only mechanics are in that separate mini park at the front (Dont ask me why I made that, i think i must have forgotten to close the park, so instead of clearing the peeps out I just gave them some stuff to do so when the MW was done I'd have a nice supply of guests to dump in) Either that or it is a bug in the game, which isn't my fault.

No well I connected that small entrance to the arch and i even added a few more mechanics, but it says mechanics cannot reach ride consider moving theming around, well along the lines like that, then i notice no one was riding... so i looked at the entrance and the queue line isnt joined to the ashfault

Finally a WBMW recreation for RCT3 Great start on the three roller coasters and general layout of the park and buildings also. Way to solve the mechanics issue is to adjust the land in front of the Scooby ride so they can enter the ride path as neither the guests nor staff can enter at the moment. Like Mickey_079 said just join the queue line to the ashfault and problem solved ! Played the game for a few hours and here are my observations so far Superman trains some times take two attempts to make it up the first lift tower Most popular ride is Batman tower the peeps just love it but you need to increase the lift speed to 84 kmph so the carriage makes it to the top of the tower and this made the ride even more popular. To make the Wild West ride more popular put a few food and drink stalls by its entrance to draw people to the back of the park other wise after 2 hrs only 6 people had ridden on Wild West when I played the game the first time. Do heaps of advertising for Scooby coaster and the crowds will come flocking but his ride has massive queues some times over 100 people in the queue. Will post some more comments after I build the Looney Tunes area and see what effect this has on the park and peeps then I’ll post another update and the park file so others can play and complete. That’s all folks