The Ellen DeGeneres Show at Universal studios Orlando

I was just flicking through the channels yesterday and found this show called the: Ellen DeGeneres Show on channel Ten. :huh: I have never seen this show before! The show was taped at Universal Studios Orlando and not in a studio. The show is like Oprah but more casual and it is a three part thing. Basically the show is called Ellen's three day trip to Orlando, the first show was on monday the 24th of april and the last show is on wednesday the 26th of april on Australian T.V. They showed a little bit of The Incrediable Hulk Coaster and Jurassic Park the ride. Apparently on tommorows show Ellen might be riding the Hulk which is on Wednesday the 26th of April at 12:00pm to 1:00pm in the afternoon. I would like to no if anybody else saw the show and if they did does anybody no who the host is? Thanks! Coaster Boy 6

Edited by Coaster Boy 6

She was there today aswell and she is gonna try and go on the hulk ride tomorrow. Today she was squirting people on the jurrasic park ride , it was very funny. Then she was controlling a fountain with water and she got these little kids up and said knock knock , whos there: water then she squirted them that was aslo very funny. How dont you know the host she is the voice of Dory on finding nemo and a great comedian.

Edited by aidan

The Ellen show has been shown in Aus for a few months now. Eleen deGeneros is one of the best comedians from America. She voiced Dory in the movie Finding Nemo. It's not a bad show to just sit down and watch - so much better than half the crap on telly! But these Universal shows have been promoted for ages and Channel Ten has continually delayed them - good to finally see them. She will be riding the Hulk tomorrow - cant wait to see that!! Matt

The reason its been ages is that Cable channel Arena has the exculsive Australian Rights to Ellen, And Ch10 can only show them a couple of weeks after they origianlly aired on Arena, these were on at the start of this month on arena. Just to let you know for the week after she returns from Universal there are extras during the shows of what you didnt see while there like other rides etc.

The show on the 26th of April (Wednesday) was really good, I watched the whole thing! The best part was when Ellen pushed the leaver and then water went all over the Rift Raft! :lol: During the show they also had that eleven year old kid talk about the Hulk, damn kid got a holiday and a life time pass to Uviversal studios and Orlannd!!!! :o There was some good coverage of the Incredible Hulk, i thought it was good how they changed the camera angles now-and-then. Did anybody watch the Thursday show this week? I would apreciate it if someone could give a overview of the show.

Did anybody watch the Thursday show this week? I would apreciate it if someone could give a overview of the show.
The Thursday show was back to the normal format. Just the usual 3 guests and some music. She did show the Hulk again - she looked horrible at the end of the ride!!

• 3 weeks later...