Disneyland In Queensland

ryanlerch

Seriously mate grow up, if you haven't got something worthwhile to say then don't post. I took the effort to give a reasoned viewpoint and here you are typing some meaningless, 2 worded obnoxious post, I mean what are you getting at? You just quoted the post and wrote "umm...and", what else do you want me to say? I guess my post was just a bit over your head.....
I think if you review the comments you have made about my views (including this comment), you will find that it is you who have been obnoxious. You have made frequent personal attacks, and this is just another one. I was merely offering you the opportunity to get it all off your chest in one go, so that we could all get back to the topic, which should involve discussing our interest in, and ideas about, roller coasters, not judging people's ideas as better or worse than anybody elses.

I think if you review the comments you have made about my views (including this comment), you will find that it is you who have been obnoxious. You have made frequent personal attacks, and this is just another one. I was merely offering you the opportunity to get it all off your chest in one go
At what points prior have I made a personal attack? You need to see the difference between attacking the idea and attacking the person. At no point did I ever insult you. I have disagreed with your ideas, or corrected you (Sorry for being right) but that's just the way things run. Also, I think it's interesting that there have been a few times where people have said I have been attacking them or being too harsh even when I am clearly not. At the same time in virtually every case well respected members have backed up what I had been saying and come to my defense. You can say whatever about me, but I'm still going to post the way i do, and I'ts really water off a ducks back because people the who I respect are listening.
so that we could all get back to the topic, which should involve discussing our interest in, and ideas about, roller coasters, not judging people's ideas as better or worse than anybody elses.
If you get upset by people criticising your suggestions then a public forum is not for you. Sorry, but Im not just going to love every suggestion for a park I hear. In real life there are good and bad rides, we all know that and we all have the rides we love and hate. Why are the rides in our imaginations any different? Sometimes I see ideas that are just as awful as the worst rides in real life, I'm not going to hold back just to keep the peace, what sort of a bland forum would it be if everyone did that? Isn't it ironic that we often see posts along the lines of "What were park management thinking?", if we can criticize their thinking, why not those of other forum users? Whist personal attacks are not on, challenging ideas and giving feedback is perfectly acceptable in my opinion. What's the point of ideas threads again? Edited by Gazza