A few questions about WBMW

Hi, im from Germany and new here. Im a Fan of WBMW Parks and have visited the 2 Parks in Europe. Today they called MoviePark Germany and Parque Warner Madrid. The german Park looks 90% as yours and now i have a few questions witch only persons from Australia could answer me. Was there the Batman Ride one? Do you know the Gremlins Invasion ? What was there before ScoobyDoo? Thanks for answering Greets Auge Here a few pics of the GermanPark: The german "LethalWeapon" (last called CopCarChase) post-987-1146803972_thumb.jpgpost-987-1146804016_thumb.jpg The Slc at MoviePark was ones called "Eraser" last year they called it "FX" and now its "MovieparkExpress", at least ist a smaller version. post-987-1146804155_thumb.jpg A look at the Street post-987-1146804286_thumb.jpg MovieParks Woody the Ex "WildWildWest" now "The Bandit" post-987-1146804453_thumb.jpg 60m Freefall at "The HighFall" post-987-1146804543_thumb.jpg Mack Mouse located at the Kiddiezone post-987-1146804717_thumb.jpg More Pic, all from WBMW times: Here Here And from the very last WB HalloweenHorrorfest Here

Edited by AugustVonPolen

Was there the Batman Ride one?
Yes there was, it opened in 1992 i think.
Do you know the Gremlins Invasion ?
Yeah, it was like a ride where you went into a movie theatre and started to watch a blooper reel, but the gremlins come in so you board the vehicles and there are gremlins everwhere and you eventually reach saftey.
What was there before ScoobyDoo?
The Gremlins ride. Though one question i have about Movie Park Germany: what is this effect on the ride where a car flips across the track? How does it work?

Wow, thanks for coming in with the pics - interesting to see. Will be in Europe in '07 with my friend Adam and we're planning on going to a heap of parks on the trip. Is Movie World Germany / Spain both worth visiting or is one better or what? How are they different? I love how the Lethal Weapon car is a cop car :) It's strange to look at those pictures, so many things look exactly the same - which you expect... but STILL - so it's like a bizarre parallel universe version of a theme park we all know. :P

Edited by Tony B

Yes there was, it opened in 1992 i think. and when did it closed? In Madrid they have Batman2, too. Was Alf part of the Show ? The Car did not jump anymore, since 1998 or 1999, i think. In the German Forum we all look for a Video of it and in a few weeks a Member will post it Hereis the Link to Onride.de Look out for posts of Batida2000. The car was pulled bei a steelrobe over the Track. Some pepole say that the Coaster will be gone 2007 and there are some reasons that that is right. Its an old Ride and ist sold via Internet :-( So hurry up with your Trip. Here are some more Pictures via Onride.de From 1996 All Reviews to MPG on Onride.de ...And here a Video of mine from the last Season. Hope you like it. MoviePark2005 you must press the Free Button than wait a few seconds then enter the code and start downloading it ... Greets Auge
Edited by AugustVonPolen

• 7 months later...

Our Lethal Weapon is very similar to your "MovieparkExpress". Yes we had 'Batman the Ride', now known as 'Batman the Ride 2'. Superman Escape:

Lethal Weapon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_AV2io0r5c Scooby Doo:
(cant really see much..... the ride is basically pitch black) Wild West Falls (formally known as Wild Wild West): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBm5iGgx9Qc Cant find any of the looney tunes river ride..... Edited by Harrop

In a few days i can post an onride of our Gremlins Invasion. Today the Attraction only opens on Halloween Special Days with live Ghosts and a little bit Gremlins, but no Alf and no Story <_< Here the German Gremlins Invasion Story... You were sitting in a Cinema and watching a Dokumentation of OutTakes from Hollywood, with Sandra Bullock. Then a Live Transmisson to Alf, at a Studio in WBMW, came in. During the shooting of the film with Alf, Gremlins take over the set. Alf screamed and told you to run away. Then an panical Operator came into the cinema and said that you must follow him to the emergency exit. There was the Loadingstation whith Alf and Gizmo. Then the Tour begins. Can somebody, please, tell me the Australian Story? Thanks for all your answers, yet and also the videos. Greets Auge

Edited by AugustVonPolen