Spottys RCT2 Requests!

Spotty

And, Here are my first Re-Creations! Lethal Weapon is fairly Accurate, Scooby Do is as Acurate As Possible, Same with Cyclone, And Superman is missing the Pre Launch section- Due to game limits. Scooby Doo Spooky Coaster Cyclone Lethal Weapon Superman Escape Comments and Criticism PLEASE :D

Edited by Spotty

Just had a look at the Cyclone track (RCT3 wouldnt let me open the SE track because the parts werent joined correctly or something). The entire coaster is about 30 feet to tall, and the pre drop is WAY to generous. Also, the turnaround before the drop needs to be banked, and the whole thing in general needs a lot more banking. Also, the inversions are way to fast. Other than that, it was good, and thanks!

Um... These recreations I'm sorry to say are not very good. Superman: Escape could be easily done with hacking a Giga Coaster with another coaster so it still had a launch and the part at the begining. Plus the whole layout could've been done better. Cyclone has a few mistakes eg. the track before the turnaround into the Sidewinder does not go through the Sidewinder and the colours of the supports are a sky blue. Scooby Doo could've been done better with the aid of hacking as well. That way you could have a working backwards section and the ghost train part would've been done a hell of a lot better. The best one out of all of them was Lethal Weapon even though and yet there are still some small errors. The inline twists go the other way and the final turnaround could've been done a hell of a lot better too. If you want to know how to hack just add me to MSN or PM me here and I'll find you a link to a hacking program for RCT2 (I use 8 Cars Per Trainer it's the best). Also what is a good uploading website so maybe I could share some of my rides? NOTE: When you hack rides most of the time they cannot be saved as most of the time they are just two separate rides put together.

If you look closley at cyclone, the supports are Actually a teal color. And, I have tried hacking a Giga coaster to make Superman, Because the giga coaster can't have vertical drops, when you hack it you get the "Error Trapper" message and the game shuts down. And, The cyclone track doesn't go inside the sidewinder, it goes around it. Just like the real thing, And I don't see how you could do the backwards parts on Scooby Doo, because the only ride that goes backwards is the Wooden Reverser, or log flumes. So this would not work, As well as the fact of no elevators. I just did the layout the best I could. I also did explain in the original post, That i have done the best I could, with RCT2's limitations.