superman-rough

hi guys, just a quick comment. Went to movieworld yesterday and went on superman. car 2(which is 2nd last car). After the top hat coming into the overbank at the bottom, there was so much vibration and shaking that it hurt for about 10seconds, also causing me to knock my head on the harness. I thought crap, am i on lethal weapon to get a head banging. just thought id share it, i went on many other times during the day in different spots and diddnt have a problem. I just thought that it was weird, the vibration was that bad that i had to brace, you know when somethings hurtin and u try and beat the pain.lol. Im not one to complain abour how rough a coaster is, but if u wanna feel like dying, Goast rider is a good way, it hurts me big time going on it, it feels like im going to bust an internal organ, i sware i feel that i will not make it to the end, thats how bad it is when i ride ghostie. but i still do lol.

car 2(which is 2nd last car) Car 2 isn't the 2nd last car. It's the 2nd car. It's like ringing up a friend who is going to meet you at the station and board the same train. And you tell them that your in the 2nd carriage but it's near the end of the train.

Edited by dreamworld_rulz

car 2(which is 2nd last car) Car 2 isn't the 2nd last car. It's the 2nd car. It's like ringing up a friend who is going to meet you at the station and board the same train. And you tell them that your in the 2nd carriage but it's near the end of the train.
I was going by the gate numbers, cause they are ass backwards starting at 5 at the front.

Yeah, banging your head on the harness would hurt! Last month when I rode SE, although the back was noticeably rougher than the front, it wasnt that bad, or anywhere near as rough as LW. I guess you'll just have to ride closer to the front from now on. Random SE question: Howcome when the ride ops check your restraint the MAKE you hold on to the black handles? I had my hands on my knee and they said I had to hold on to the black handle. I can understand this if I was holding on to the red part of the restraint (which you're not supposed to hold), but I just had my hand on my knee.

No, remember that NOTHING can be taken past the ride entry, so it would make it just a bit hard to take photos of the station :)
When i went up in Feb my sisters went on SE. The lady told me that no video cameras were allowed past this point. I told the lady that i'm just going to film my sisters getting on the ride. So sorry no pics only a video. But it can be done. EDIT : The camera can also take pics but i didn't take any this time. Edited by dreamworld_rulz

Ok thanks, I was hoping for a pic of people getting on to it but if rules prevent that then that's the best you can do. I was wondering how much leg-room etc. and how exposed it was because all the pictures were taken from a low angle, thus preventing you from seeing whether or not the cars were similar to normal ones w/o the sides. And, I didn't know you could take cameras on WWF. If only I had've known. And I don't know if anyone would've noticed, but there's a hell of a lot of gum stuck on the bottom of the bridge leaving the station! EDIT: And is it possible to take a screenshot of a frame of the video and use it as a photo. The only downside is that you have to find the right frame otherwise the pic appears blurred.

Edited by WnW_Rocks