Cyclone Recreation

The Claw

Hello everyone! I was bored today and thought I would make a Cyclone recreation. It doesn't have the queue line building but everything else is there. Here are a few pictures of it: The overall view of the ride: SCR60.jpg The Sidewinder and Vertical Loop: SCR61.jpg The Lift Hill and station: SCR62.jpg Enjoy!

Thanks for the replies everyone! The colours for the supports though is hard and that's the closest colour you can get in the game. The colours for the train though I can change easily. Just one question though, do the supports for the lift hill have the horizontal parts in between? If not please say so and I will change it. EDIT: I looked at various photos of the ride and I found out so it doesn't have the horizontal connections so I've just changed it and the colours of the train. Screens of it tomorrow.

Edited by The Claw

OK I have made a small and probably last update for this coaster. I have made an attempt at the circular queue line building which isn't so circular LOL. The queue line building and the newly painted train going through the loop: SCR63.jpg Another overall view of the ride with the new lattace supports on the Lift Hill: SCR64.jpg Enjoy!

Update time. I fixed the paths for the Cyclone by using paths, scenery and clever hacking so people can still walk on them but trees and the rest of Ocean Parade will come soon. Here is what is was: SCR63.jpg And this is what it looks like now: SCR67.jpg Enjoy!

• 1 month later...