What's the parks next big thing?

thunder001

Come on Joz, we are all friends here and if you can't trust your friends then who can you trust. If not us then tell screamscape as it is all kept under lance's hat if asked. Don't go playing us know Joz. Pleassseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. How do you keep an idiot in suspence......tell you later.

What i would really like to see is a water coaster of some kind or just some major atraction that isn't just a water slide. Maybe something like the new water coaster that Hershey Park in america just built Where would they put it though? Maybe past the other side of calypso beach? Anyway Shaun

Oh the Power mwahahaha! :D Well, I'll say this much, the rumours of what WnW will get are true (haven't seen the rumours? Go search through Aussie theme park sites to find them ;). However, what the rumours don't say is that the park will get something else. While not a 'thrill slide' this new attraction will compliment this water park quite, and should attract people at times when WnW have traditionally struggled in the past. Its the second attraction that I will keep tight-lipped about, as I think that Steve Peet (Warner Village Theme Parks Operating Officer) is very much looking forward to being the one to tell the world about it, and since I quite like Steve Peet, I'll leave that to him. Now that everyone knows what Dreamworld is getting (nick central) and what Seaworld and Movieworld are getting (Diddle Squat and Harry Potter respectively), let the final guessing game begin... :arrow:

• 2 weeks later...