Sign in to follow this  
dreamworld_rulz

On ride footage of the Giant Drop

10 posts in this topic

On ride footage of the Giant Drop. The expression on their faces is priceless. Especially the guy on the right who can't wait for the drop.

Edited by dreamworld_rulz

On ride footage of the Giant Drop. The expression on their faces is priceless. Especially the guy on the right who can't wait for the drop.
Hahahahaha! Best footage ever... I'm surprised that person didn't drop the phone... talk about the very definition of a deathgrip... :lol:

LMAO!!!! That has got to be the funniest footage i have ever seen, luckily that phone didn't fall! otherwise someone would have been in deep trouble, heck they probably did anyway at the end of the ride...

How funny is that video they were freaking out big time. I was waiting for the phone to drop.

Edited by aidan

Yeah they're really funny. But it gets annoying when you're next to someone who wouldn't shut up. Like once when I was at Dreamworld earlier this year, I was on the Giant Drop and the guy next to me kept saying "Oh My God, I wish I hadn't go on this ride. It's scary I wana get off"....you have no idea how bad I wanted to hit him....he was soooo annoying!

^ Try having that happen every time you go there (quite annoying) so i just get them back, the Theme Park Nerd way! 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1, GO.... 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1, GO... 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1, GO... HOLY F**K Lol... its called payback, you need to learn how to do it pattie :D