TURBO

grifter

Anyone know much about the current state of this ride in Australia, and where it is now? Used to always be at the Royal Sydney Easter Show, yet havent seen it there for years. Heard it was at FOX in 2004. That would have been great. Any info would be terrific. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Yes, The turbo that Bells is refurbishing is Brooks Old Turbo which was indeed the one at FOX Studios
Hey i was at melb show today and spoke to the bloke who operates the ride - BELL'S Thunder bolt, and he said that the TURBO was being fixed in Melbourne at the workshop, and they HOPE to have it ready by NEXT year...... So here's to fingers crossed that they do it by then!!! I missed it today!!!

Bells amusements is currently re-furbishing the Turbo, I expect it to make a debut at either EKKA or Melbourne this year.
hopefully on track for a Melbourne Show debut... exciting! can't wait to see what theyve done with it... its been worked on for months now. Hopefully it will be decked out with all neons like the old retro turbos! chris
The Turbo isn't at this years Melbourne Show.

Did you miss this post saying where it was Spotty??

Hey i was at melb show today and spoke to the bloke who operates the ride - BELL'S Thunder bolt, and he said that the TURBO was being fixed in Melbourne at the workshop, and they HOPE to have it ready by NEXT year......
Also theres HEAPS of room for more rides at the Melb Showgrounds because they are mostly smack bang at the train station entrance which was a stupid place to to put them all.

• 3 months later...