Sunrise at Dreamworld - Superhero Thursday

I decided to turn on the T.V at 6:00 to see if there was anything on Sunrise (because Superman Returns is coming out today). I thought they might replay Grant Denyer on Superman Escape - but it looks like there not going to do because he is at Dreamworld checking out Flowrider. :( Just thought people would like to see some official fotage of Dreamworld's new ride. :mellow: CoasterBoy6

Yeah Grant was even pleased enough to be announcing an exclusive with Stephen Gregg - that Dreamworld is building a waterpark. Shock horror. Its not like that hasn't been known for months. If he was doing that at 8:00am and doing flowrider at 8:30am, can anyone tell me what he was doing at Dreamworld beforehand?

Matty, at 6:00 he was just introducing that he was at Deamworld to check out the Flowrider, 6:30 he was looking at the tigers, 7:00 he was riding TOT - pretty average fottage - just showed him go out of the tunnel and come back in(he rode it wth Goldie the clown), 7:30 he was just doing an interview next to the Flowrider with a famous surfer(can't remember his name), at 8:00 he was talking to CEO and looking at the waterpark and at 8:30 he was riding the Flowrider. The show was alright, nothin' special - just thought they could of replayed him on Superman. They also showed a sneak peak of Spiderman 3 - I hope this post helps you Matty. :D CoasterBoy6

Edited by Coaster Boy 6

Matty, at 6:00 he was just introducing that he was at Deamworld to check out the Flowrider, 6:30 he was looking at the tigers, 7:00 he was riding TOT - pretty average fottage - just showed him go out of the tunnel and come back in(he rode it wth Goldie the clown), 7:30 he was just doing an interview next to the Flowrider with a famous surfer(can't remember his name), at 8:00 he was talking to CEO and looking at the waterpark and at 8:30 he was riding the Flowrider. The show was alright, nothin' special - just thought they could of replayed him on Superman. They also showed a sneak peak of Spiderman 3 - I hope this post helps you Matty. :D CoasterBoy6
Thankyou. They really need to get Grant to do a few more ride specific things there, like doing one of the short segments giving a behind the scenes tour or something explaining how it works. When he was at Movie World for Superman Escape, every cross (I think) to him that morning was just him standing below the tophat just to lead up to when he finally rode it right at the end - they could have let him in behind the scenes to look at the themed section or something else at least. Still, at least they visit the themeparks regularly often - still, I certainly don't like being up that early in the morning so I generally don't watch it.