AlexMehrgan

Cyclone Disfunction Or Functioning

10 posts in this topic

i was just looking at the photos of the of whitewaterpark i was wonder for the duration of the construction of the water park is the CYCLONE functioning or disfunctioning for the constrction of this water park otherwise wouldnt the objects in the position between the track of cyclone wouldnt it cause problems im just curipus please leave comments

My apoligies, I didnt realize. I normally go by the "Location" descriptor under the members Avatar. I thought it was someone being a bit careless but alas i was wrong. I never intended to cause any offence.

Edited by Gazza

I wonder if it's just routine maintenance they are closing it for or will it actually have to do with constructing the slides over the top? If it's to do with the slides it seems a long way away as they are already practically half built. I noticed on the website of the company who is constructing the park they mention having to work on the construction in an operating environment and essentially having to really consider the safety aspects. I assume they are particularly referring to Cyclone. While we're on the subject I just want to reiterate what a good idea it was to entwine these slides around the coaster. One of the biggest complaints of the Cyclone was the way it was stuck out in the open with hardly any theming or landscaping. This coaster was originally designed to fit in closely with its environment and curve around buildings and cliffs. This was because it was custom designed to fit into Luna Park Sydney. Glad they are giving some of these elements back to it, particularly around the Helix which actually used to go around out behind the Coney Island building at Luna Park before heading back into the main park area

My apoligies, I didnt realize. I normally go by the "Location" descriptor under the members Avatar. I thought it was someone being a bit careless but alas i was wrong. I never intended to cause any offence.
Perhaps YOU need to check your spelling.

Ok. Why don't we lay off criticising other people's spelling? This is the Internet. The odd mistake is nothing to stress over. Also, Drewboy, that IS a valid way of spelling 'realise'. But I reiterate, stay on topic and don't get personal.

Back on topic, you'll find work around Cyclone will not be going on while the ride is operating, and areas surrounding its track will be cleared of any potential hazards before the ride will commence operation. They'll be using standard industry lockout systems while working around the site to prevent any sort of incident from occuring. I would expect there to be some downtime as a result of the water park, but I'm sure it has been minimised as much as possible. Remember there are a good 4+ work hours in the morning before the park opens, in which time a lot can get done.