WhiteWater World Construction Discussion

Richard

I actually like the green for the Tornado and the colour scheme for the rest of the slides but dont forget that colours in pictures are actually seen differently in person by the human eye.

It sounded like dreamworld was getting a bowl slide. I might of read it wrong though I'm pretty sure that's what it said.[
He did, 7th picture "Nice big slide parts these will be for one of the two bowls..."

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woooooooo! This is gonna turn out pretty good after all. If they have bowls, a tornado, and possibly a rocket or an octopus racer. Who cares if it's smaller or doesn't have many rides. :D Thank-you Dreamworld!
I agree, be very cool if they had all of those...especially since at the moment you have to travel over sea's to experience them but dont forget even WNW was small (in terms of rides) when it started out...they start out small to expand later on.

• 2 weeks later...

Great update, the only thing that confused me was the fact that some parts for the tornado are red, and then it said:

It's big....... It's Green...... It's part of a tornado....
Is it going to be all multi coloured like the other slides or maybe.... something else..... ? EDIT:
Big Slides are good Slides, even when you watch other people having a BLAST on them..
I only just realised what they were HINTING after reading through the update a second time. If we get a master blaster, I will definately be there on the first day it opens..... Edited by WnW_Rocks

I can tell you guys now that if you look at some of the slide pieces in the photos and then do a bit of research (have a look at some of the slides in photos on US waterpark websites) you will get a good idea about some of the stuff they are getting. The Tornado will be all green. The red larger slide pieces are mostly for the 2nd attraction on tower 2 (sharing the tower with the Tornado). Although for some reason the final tubing pieces of the 2nd ride is an off red/brown colour... don't know why they just didn't keep it red

Edited by GoGoBoy