WhiteWater World Construction Discussion

Richard

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drove past WWW today on the way to the Coast. The view from the road will be SPECTACULAR! The first thing you see is the Rocketslide winding around the Tornado. Really looking forward to seeing what it will all look like when it all comes together! ! ! I think i saw a few pieces of the bowl slide in place, so hard to see with all those damned bushes in the way! ! !

Ok that's weird, I could have sworn my post quoted someone else asking what the other world firsts was and not you Aidan..that's just weird. Well sorry for the misunderstanding any how Aidan.
Lol, When I made that post I was really confused and I had to re-read the page like 4 times, and myk shut up this is what forums are for and we werent fighting we were clearing it up. The wall does look really cool, very good theming. Edited by aidan

Geez no need to be rude. I was just saying you could do it over PM as it had nothing to do with the topic; rather your silly "clear ups" over something small. Anywhom, I am going to drive past on the weekend so I might get out and take a look. I might even bring my camera and take some photos if you guys would like. :]

Edited by myk

Yeah you can tell. Like I said, surging water... you will notice to the right I think there is an area of the pool the water runs into, its the return valve where the water gets pumped into the tanks. The pumps pump the water into a series of tanks, when the waves are turned on these tanks open spilling heaps of water in the pool creating the wave. Look at the back wall, you will notice a serious of rectangular holes in the wall, its were the water surges out. Another way to create waves is blowing compressed air on the surface and underneath the water in like sections, wave pools are very easy to understand, go to www.howstuffworks.com and it will give you a much better explanation.

Geez no need to be rude. I was just saying you could do it over PM as it had nothing to do with the topic; rather your silly "clear ups" over something small.
That wasn't rude and they didn't need to be sorted through pm, the posts with Aidan had something to do with www; we were discussing the world/australian firsts which I believe are at www.
gee lisa thats alright, who cares if i answered it, you got your answer quicker.
Um excuse me but you said "the part im talking about" and I did not see a post from you talking about the waves.

I think so too Richard..Im here to read post and news, I tend to keep away from this stupid talk and nonsence. I noticed all these people change the topic to something else or a fight over pathetic stuff.. get over it fellas.
Sorry. but i tried to get onto topic, about the wave pool, if its surge waves or other methods. Anyways, where about is this other slide going?

Im pretty sure its water surge, just because the back of the pool is bigger and the vents on the bottom. Wet n Wild isnt surge, surge is much more effective. Wow that sounds great, I really cant wait to go there! Is the slide purple because I saw slide parts at the back of the car park and they were purple

Edited by mickey_079