Scooby Doo Queue Line Movie

bern1992

If it's not on the DVD as one of the special features then you'll have a hard time finding it. It was a short documentary that was made for TV promotion for the original film in the USA originally. They only tend to air these specials here for the really big blockbuster films. It consists of very brief interviews with Raja Gosnell (director) and the five key stars, each not more than about a minute, with accompanying excerpts from the film.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hey but sometimes staring at the people is funny because some of them (no offense to anyone out there) are real freaks, have you ever farted in a que line? NOW THAT SUCKS!
Of course heaps of times but the best one i remember was when i was going to Brisbane on the train. It was an overnight trip. I was facing the window and i felt a fart comming so i rolled over and let one rip. 2 rows behind be a bloke says "exhuse me" Mind you this was 2am. It didn't suck coz it was funny as.

Umm... Ok... thanks for that wonderful insight we have going there :P Mind if we get back to discussing the Scooby Doo Spooky Coaster's Queue Line Movie? As far as i'm aware, that clip is bits and peices mashed together from the various special features on the DVD, but i'm unsure on this, my best bet would be to get in contact with the parks about this, however don't expect a reply straight away due to the nature of the question.

I can't think of any reason why anyone would want to watch that video clip again, at all, ever. It'd be much more exciting if they played some actual Scooby-Doo cartoons in the queue.
The only reason why i watch it coz it's better than staring at people. What do you do while standing in line if your not watching the clip?

I also do that I talk too my friends and it kills time so fast, thats why I never go to theme parks by myself. Sometimes I watch the video I don't stand there and wait patiently for the ride to commence because thats kind of boring.

Edited by aidan