superman escape new update

zane

How long will that last? Every time i go they always have 1 train going and the wait is 15 mins or more
If you only have to wait 15 minutes then you're doing ok. When I was there a few months ago there seemed to be no queue line as far as I could see but when it's busy. Most people would be glad to only wait that long.

• 3 weeks later...

No, the blue train isn't running, it was fully taken apart last week, it's running the Red train. I think on my whole ride on it, i got 1 bash in the heartline rolls, apart from that, it was a very enjoyable ride, and has been for 4 months with red train, heres hoping blue train will be like the red train, and smooth.

Spotty, was that comment about LW very exaggerated, or are you saying the truth?
but last time I went i had a ear ache for the rest of the day!
Well arent you exaggerating yourself? i went back in January on the red train, and while it did bump you a bit, it didnt give a day long earache. Edited by Gazza

• 3 months later...
I have been on the lethal weapon about 8 times in a row once and all the symtoms were dizzyness but nothing more. I really enjoy the lethal weapon and it never wreaks a day at movie world. Maybe you are exaggerating just like Gazza said.
Most people do exaggerate, and especially online it's hard to tell whether someone's telling the truth or not. To be honest, I can't see it being THAT bad. I'm sure it's not perfect, but not going on it purely for the fact that it's rough isn't a good excuse IMO. Just do it! It won't kill you ;)

unless this is a repeated occurrence over multiple days, is it not possible that after both trains were set for the day that something occurred forcing them to remove it from circulation, however they were unable to transfer it back off the track - so for example if the restraints would not lock in? Maintenance is unavailable to fix the restraints, so they just cycle the train with nobody on it. the cycle time would barely be impacted, because they would still be able to despatch the blue train in time to bring the red train in from the brakes run with barely a pause.

I asked the ride op. when I was there (there bigish looking guy) why only one train is being used but both are on the track, he said sorry buddy cant tell you, but all I know is that it is unecessary and takes up alot of time. This was on a not so busy day and I havw to agree it did take along time, even though no body was being loaded onto the blue train, the ride operators still had to ensure every harness was locked in, and the lines were getting massive. When we finished the rides, we were sitting on the block brakes for a while before they would let us back in the station.

I find that hard to believe.... A second train can enter the station and stage itself before the first train has departed the top of the lift hill. If there is nobody getting off or on, all they need do is release the harnesses electronically, then immediately re-lock them (some coasters will not allow a train to cycle a second time until the harnesses have unlocked and relocked) and then two ops just run down the train pulling on the harnesses. I guarantee they can have that done before the first train hits the bottom helix.