Royal Adelaide Show new Ride

zoggyno1

Hey, since the Adelaide show is coming up on the first of september i decided to go on the website, there is only one new ride this year... the extreme speed machine (is it one of those jet boats that do 360s? etc) i looked it up on google and there r no pics? But apprarently it was at Luna Park Sydney in the Summer. Does anyone have pictures? If so please post them up. Thanx. http://www.adelaideshowground.com.au/showtime/rides.htm

It was at Luna Park and the Sydney Easter Show aswell. Its just like 2 gondalas with 4 people on each gondala attatched to two long arms. And the arms spin really quickly and the gondalas can rotate in any which way direction. im talking 10 - 15 m long arms here (correct me if im wrong) so its not little. Looks very dainty... lol! but goes pretty damn fast. 13rpm or something like that

• 2 months later...

The $60 deal at Adelaide is good value considering it also includes entry to the Show as well. Unlimited rides between 10am and 6pm including No Limits (which was $15 a ride here!) However, I believe Adelaide needs to look at the layout of the carnival and side-show alley for the 2007 show. I was also surprised a couple of rides did not go to Melbourne from Adelaide. eg: Mega drop, Slingshot and we all know about Twin Flip!