Sign in to follow this  
zoggyno1

Royal Adelaide Show new Ride

8 posts in this topic

Hey, since the Adelaide show is coming up on the first of september i decided to go on the website, there is only one new ride this year... the extreme speed machine (is it one of those jet boats that do 360s? etc) i looked it up on google and there r no pics? But apprarently it was at Luna Park Sydney in the Summer. Does anyone have pictures? If so please post them up. Thanx. http://www.adelaideshowground.com.au/showtime/rides.htm

It was at Luna Park and the Sydney Easter Show aswell. Its just like 2 gondalas with 4 people on each gondala attatched to two long arms. And the arms spin really quickly and the gondalas can rotate in any which way direction. im talking 10 - 15 m long arms here (correct me if im wrong) so its not little. Looks very dainty... lol! but goes pretty damn fast. 13rpm or something like that

It also made an appearence at the Royal Canberra Show this year, and video footage of this ride makes an appearence in my Video, in which I am very reluctant to upload onto the Internet.

yea i think what thaey do in Adelaide is gr8 by just paying 60 bucks and getting unlimited rides, 8 bucks a ride is too much if u ask me, i know insurance etc makes it go up, but how much will it cost to go ona ride in 2015 $20?

The $60 deal at Adelaide is good value considering it also includes entry to the Show as well. Unlimited rides between 10am and 6pm including No Limits (which was $15 a ride here!) However, I believe Adelaide needs to look at the layout of the carnival and side-show alley for the 2007 show. I was also surprised a couple of rides did not go to Melbourne from Adelaide. eg: Mega drop, Slingshot and we all know about Twin Flip!