Superman Escape Loose Items

bern1992

's so much easier to get an all day locker and then you don't have to worry that you have left something behind on a ride or at a show. Take some cash in your pocket. No one is going to see a $20 note in your pocket as you are getting on Superman Escape.

You'd get caught out though with the other basic things you'd reasonably have on you, like your phone and car keys.

hy do people want to spend the whole day walking around with their bags etc. It's so much easier to get an all day locker and then you don't have to worry that you have left something behind on a ride or at a show.

If I do have a bag, I'd keep it with me because.

1) It wastes time to have to keep walking back to the locker.

2) I'm a responsible adult, so I don't leave stuff behind in shows or on rides.

3) I'm used to lugging a laptop and text books to uni and back, so walking around with a small light backpack is hardly the bother you make it out to be.

Edited by Gazza

When I last went to Movie World I was originally just going to hire a locker out for an hour, just so I could go on Superman Escape, but I decided it was easier to hire one for the day. Yes it costs a bit more and it's not that I don't trust myself, but it was just easier. You just go back for your money when u need it and just check your phone every time you go back. It save the hassle having to worry about your items. And if you use the lockers next to the main street photo centre you never have to walk far as it is in the centre of the park. Thats just my view on it all.

You'd get caught out though with the other basic things you'd reasonably have on you, like your phone and car keys.

If I do have a bag, I'd keep it with me because.

1) It wastes time to have to keep walking back to the locker.

2) I'm a responsible adult, so I don't leave stuff behind in shows or on rides.

3) I'm used to lugging a laptop and text books to uni and back, so walking around with a small light backpack is hardly the bother you make it out to be.

If you have to hire a locker everytime you want to ride SE because you won't get an all day locker, then that IS a waste of time. I never said it was a bother to carry a bag around, what I did say (or meant) was that it is much easier to leave your bag for the whole day in a locker. Put some cash in your pocket and off you go. As gbalby96 said, if you get a locker near the photo centre, it's in the middle of the park. People are going to walk past it a number of times in the day anyway. I have no issues with anyone who wants to pay for a locker each time they ride SE. I'm just putting a reason across why I don't do it and maybe someone out there might take it on board.

Edited by Hendo

It also depends on how much stuff you're carrying 'as a group'... if you're 4 or 5 people, you don't always fit everyone's bag, and stuff into an SE locker - so potentially theres 4-6 dollars right there... more than one ride? and an all day locker becomes viable... horses for courses.