WVTP Survey

Gazza

No, this is not a spam bot telling you to take a survey, But it seems wants our opinion on some stuff. Go to http://www.movieworld.com.au and click on the banner up the top. You can win a couple of season passes for your chosen park so its partially worthwhile. BUT...i noticed a couple of interesting things. Firstly, they ask about your opinion on a "FUN pass", they basically describe it as pass where you can mix and match the parks of your choice, and with it get free admission to paradise country :blink: (wonder how that will work, is paradise country struggling?). It sounds like an interesting prospect and frankly i have been wanting something like it for ages. It means people could not bother with SW if they are not interested for example, or could pass up WnW if they are a non swimmer rather than being obliged to actually go to each park under the 3PSP rules. Another little thing is it asking your opinion on the websites, and what you would like to see on it. Make sure you tick the box which says "Pictures and Videos".

• 1 year later...

Its that time again. For those of you not MyFun members (and hence didn't get an email) there is a survey on the main page of www.myfun.com.au where hopefully your opinion can make some difference. Its probably one of the more effective ways you can get your view across so I'd encourage members here to do it. Of course, the fun part about this is you can see what is on the table for new attractions, and what they want to do with the websites: -One idea they are suggesting is an online photo/video gallery where you can post up your own pics of your visit (Parkz rip off clearly :P ) though the Busch Sea World parks in the U.S have a similar thing on their main page: http://www.seaworld.com/ -They also suggest having photo/video updates of ride construction, celebrity visits, behind the scenes for ads, etc. Vote yes on this one! -They ask you to rank in order what you would like to see; At SW they ask about; Hippos :rolleyes: Beluga Whales Killer Whales Thrill Ride Crocodiles Panda Bears :blink: Giant Stingrays At MW they ask about; New stunt show :rolleyes: Thrill Ride Movie Making Experience Kids Ride Water Ride Australian Animal Enclosure :blink: And at WnW they ask about; New Slides New Rides New Kids Slides New Kids Ride So there you go, a hint at what could happen. Oh, and putting in your email is optional.

Edited by Gazza

I voted for new Thrill ride and Water ride as my first 2 preferences at movieworld, Stunt show being last, as i do not like stunt shows that much. In wet'n'wild i voted New thrill ride as my number 1 preference! I hope enough people vote this so they will change their minds about replacing that poor police acadamey stunt show What did you vote?