The Quality Of Wonderland's Food..

Flea

During my trip to Wonderland today, I was rather hungry and chose to eat at Batty Chicken. Normally, I'm satisfied with what I get, but today's food was absolutely disgusting. It was an overpriced crap feast, I might aswell have eaten vomit. The chicken was burnt, chips were cold and my drink warm.. not to mention the odd stentch that was coming from the Batty Chicken. I have yet to get the revolting taste of the burnt chicken out of my mouth, despite eating a few meals and some snacks since I ate there. I took a shower to get that smell off me.. washing my hands just did not do the trick. Yes guys, it was that disgusting. Never again am I eating at that place, I think I'll stick to mum's sandwiches next time.. ~Flea

Yes, the chicken was burnt, but the meat inside the skin was nice and juicy
Then your chicken wasn't burnt, lol. Mine was disgusting, burnt inside and out.
Flea you should pass those comments along to the park. I'm sure they would want to know about it so they can perhaps attempt to fix it.
I was just about to do it actually, I had the same experience with my food today.. Went to Wonderland again today with an attempt to meet Jaggie. Sure enough, he was on one of my rides on Space Probe, so we said hi, met his brother (Jaggie, I think I scared your brother with that weird face I was doing!) and they were off (we met later at The Demon). Anyway, I gave Batty Chicken a second chance, and ordered the chicken nuggets meal. I'm debating wether yesterday's meal was better than today's, because this one was beyond disgusting. The meat inside the nuggets were all mushy and off, chips were yet again cold and I had to wait 5 mins for my drink.. did I mention that was warm? I'm really disappointed with the state of Wonderland's food, I'm sure Jaggie would agree.. even though all he eats is pretty much fairy floss! :) ~Flea

Argh, Fairy Floss makes me sick! How can you eat that crap?!!?!?!? Anyways, yeah, my chicken was burnt on the SKIN but not inside :) And my mum said to "Go complain to the people!". I'm like yeah, ok, ok, ok she kept talking for ages. So next time anyone has a disgusting meal like that, complain and take it back! :D BTW, any construction news on The Beach?!

Wonderland Sydney currently rates absolute bottom for me with regards to food quality and portions - and I've certainly got the theme park food experience :). Movie World's up the top, Sea World comes next, Wet'n'Wild following (the three do have noticeably different food quality), Dreamworld next (they've got some aweful stuff down at Rivertown, but the occasional quality fried chicken from Snack Attack really can be good). Wonderland is somewhere well below these ones. I had a chicken burger combo from the place in Botany Bay. The burgers were nothing special - about on level with Dreamworld's equivalent (same basic product - cheap crumbed "chicken", lettuce and mayo), but it was the pathetic small, cold chips and the over-iced (+50% ice) tiny Coke (regular was about the size of a small from McDonalds, which is bad considering the enormous things you get up here at theme parks). Oh, and for some of the best chips ever, you can't go past Luna Park - they use 'steakhouse' style chips, fried perfectly - no magical chicken salts or seasoning, just quality. Plus they serve Pepsi on tap, which is the best tasting soft drink to me (more restaurants and fast food places need Pepsi).

Not for refills, but reasonably priced (if it was at all, it wasn't too much more expensive than a normal fast food place). If you think that the chicken burger at Wonderland is good, you've clearly never tried the all-holy Cat Burger at Movie World, which seriously my all-time favorite burger (I've been known to stop by at Movie World if I'm passing by, just to get "take-away" Cat Burgers :))

I had the chicken strips meal at Movie World (Gotham City Cafe), and I was really surprised at how good (at amazingly cheap) it was. Just another reason why WBMW is my favourite park. Regarding the Chicken Burger issue. I hate anything with mayo on it. Everytime I eat the stuff, I feel like I'm going to vomit. So bad, overpriced Wonderland burgers + mayo is a no no. For anyone wondering, I just sent the complaint to Wonderland. ~Flea

While the food at Dreamworld is average, I personally reccomend DreamWorld for their drinks, as they are one of the only parks (i think) to date that have portable slush drink vendors.... oh yeah and the fact that the shop down at Ocean Parade (next to the Cyclone entrance) serves the biggest drinks and the bestest pastries ever!

I've always rated WL's food pretty crap however I always used to like the donuts when I was younger. The one place I always headed for my food (and this WAS some of the best theme park food) was the BBQ outside on Goldrush where you got the sausage and onions on a roll and a coke buddy. It was always fresh and well priced and YUMMY. However I'm sure like everything else good at wonderland its now gone or 'temporarily' closed.