Melbourne Show

dreamworld_rulz

I went to Highpoint shopping Centre yesterday and caught the Moonee Ponds Tram from Footscray. The Tram was going up Gordon St When i seen the either the Rainbow or Ali Baba. It was the top of the ride. So looks like it's complete. Of course the giant Ferris Wheel is now complete. I wonder how the new showgrounds will look? If you can take some pics mate. :D

It's the first time at the Melb Show and from what I saw of pics of this years Ekka it wasnt even there. It might be the one from the Docklands but it doesn't look expensive enough to be and from what I've read about that it was suppose to like the London Eye so I doubt it's the same so it probably hasn't been in Australia for long..

The Ferris Wheel is the one from the Docklands. I believe its been in Australia for about 12 months or so. The claim it is the largest of its type in the Southern Hemisphere. It will probably go back there after the Show has finished I wonder what happened to the Durkin Skymaster Wheel? Any clues? In Adelaide they keep the frame and wheel up all year round but remove the gondolas. This year they were removed by lunchtime Sunday.

Its bigger? damn didnt look it. I did love the lights on it though..they were shooting upwards like fireworks. Little squashy in there but the line up system was really good even though they were only using 3 out of the 5 rails. The placement was good too.
my friend who owns the big ferries wheel he bought 2.5 millions dollars from oversea with 6 trailer mounts. it takes 1 week to pull down the rides after show end.