Article: Jamberoo unveils $20 million investment plan

Richard

Gazza, I'm with you on this one. These plans, should the come to fruition, will make Jamberoo a park that dreams are made of! The line-up is extremely impressive; not only do u have all the top attractions in the WORLD today, but they are all together, connected by a lazy river system. Morever, if you look closely at the 'Tornady Alley' attraction; from my understanding that's two smaller funnels joined together to form one kick-a$$ ride! Sounds alright to me ;-) Will it happen? ? ? We can but dream. . .

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

firstly, why do people keep editing my posts. If you are going to edit my post, leave a note as to why you are doing it. i am fed up of all of these new mods on this site who edit for apparently no reason. i have had numerous posts in the past month or two edited, apparently, for no reason, and when I pm the mods, i receive ABSOLUTELY no response. Second of all, Adam, while I have nothing but the greatest respect for you, if you have not spoken to pro slide or jamberoo yourself, how can you state for 100% certainty? - as far as asian tourists understanding the concept, asia has had this style of "transportainment" for a while now. Now, as the general concept of the river "flows" around the forums, depending on the raft style, there will be a little separation between them, but they will share the same water... there may just be a net between the two.

AlexB, I have edited two of your posts in the last month to correct capitalisation issues. As per the community guidelines all posts should be written in formal English. The content in your posts has never been altered. I have never received a PM from you in regards to this issue. I do however apologise for not PMing you about the edits at the time.

• 5 months later...

Jamberoo Action Park has unveiled its plan to expand, which would make it one of Australia's leading theme parks. The multi million dollar, ten year plan includes NEW world class rides and a boost in local jobs. Jamberoo Action Park made a splash with its new wave pool. Its about to make a bigger splash. Work on The Taipan has started. When its finished, this ride will be the latest in family water action where two and a half thousand people are hurtled in tubes down two massive waterslides. This project is just the start. Jamberoo Action park has unveiled its ten year plan to build six new rides. Jamberoo Action Park is the largest theme park in the state - the expansion will put it in the same league as theme parks on the Gold Coast - a definite boost for the region's economy. The project is expected to cost at least twenty four million dollars. The State Government is providing funding for road upgrades and electricity infrastructure. The theme park's major extension will create dozens of jobs - attracting mostly young people. It will be kind to the environment. Source: WIN TV The Taipan is in the digging stage. One of the 6 rides are the water roller-coaster.

The New Rides are as follows: - The Taipan - Giant Rapid River - Rocket Coaster - Giant Tornado - Behemoth Bowl - Octopus Racer *These may subject to change
What the #@&*! That's like me saying Wonderland will re-open, Luna Park will get some decent rides, Sea World will get a Blue Whale, Movie World will open a Debbie Does Dallas 'experience', Dream World will offer Tiger skin rugs in the gift shop, and Wet 'n' Wild will open a sand slide that's guaranteed to give you friction burns. *All of the above is subject to change. "The Bus is now leaving for Last Change, Western Australia"

To clarify Bussy, The reason it is subject to change is because this is stretched over a ten year plan. Dax and the gang have scouted out the best out there "at the moment" However after the first one or two have been built, there may be something better instead of one of the others, so If there is something better, and its cost effective to do so, they may change them. If nothing better comes along, they will stay with what they have... so that list is the minimum you can expect, but there could be more down the track should our manufacturer's come up with something better.

Rapid River is a ride already open at Jamberoo. These are for plans to expand the park, sso they want to build another lazy river. I got this info by emailing Jamberoo. This is not going to like Mammoth Falls, because they are currently building a DARK MAMMOTH called "The Taipan". It will not be a ride like Thunder River Rapids because they want to expand as a water park.

Pulling my leg! What would you say if I didn't have any??? But I do, so don't worry. :) ------------------------------------------------------------------ Not 100% sure yet. I'm still in talks with the park, and should be soon, if everything goes well. I'll post the story on here and on my site, and might forward it to Richard if he wants it. I'll keep you guys posted.