EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT TO ‘ROCK MY WORLD’ FOR ANNUAL PASS HOLDERS

dreamworld_rulz

1st of all sorry for the caps. I just copied and pasted it. HURRY...LAST DAYS FOR YOUR EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT TO ‘ROCK MY WORLD’ FOR ANNUAL PASS HOLDERS As a Warner Village Theme Parks Annual Pass Holder, we would like to offer you an exclusive discount entry deal to this Friday night’s ROCK MY WORLD event at Warner Bros. Movie World! Purchase one entry ticket for $35, and receive another entry ticket free! Tickets are now also available by calling Customer Connect on 13 33 86, at the front entry ticket booths at Sea World, Warner Bros. Movie World, Wet’n’Wild Water World and Australian Outback Spectacular prior to the event, or on the night of the event this Friday, September 29, at Warner Bros. Movie World. To take up this offer, simply show your Annual Pass Holder card at time of purchase. ‘Rock My World’ is an awesome night-time event at Warner Bros. Movie World with great live music, brought to you by Coca-Cola LIVE 06, and the Coast’s fastest rides. For one night only, on Friday, September 29, you’ll get the chance to party with Killing Heidi, Kate Alexa, DJ’s the Stafford Brothers and Lowie’s Hot 30 Countdown all live from the hottest theme park on the Gold Coast! And all adrenalin junkies who want to try something new, here’s your chance to ride Lethal Weapon and Superman Escape after dark… try 0-100km/h in 2 secs flat!… in the dark! Plus there’s other crazy rides to take on and Big Screen entertainment. ‘Rock My World’, presented by Coca-Cola LIVE 06 will guarantee to deliver non-stop entertainment from 6.00pm – 10.00pm. No matter where you are throughout the park you’ll be right in the thick of it… or… on top of it! This is a non-alcohol event for all ages.

Five days is still next to no time. Put it this way: if tickets were selling very well they're not going to cut costs so dramatically, albeit for such a relatively small group. I'm by no means suggesting it won't go well. I'm sure the combined marketing power of Coca-Cola, WBMW and Ticketek will prevail, but this was most likely a backup option which they'd only pull out if sales weren't quite up to scratch.