How long are the queues?

ba5678

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NSW are still on hols till Monday. I came back from the GC on Tuesday. Since Friday 6th the till Tues 10th weather was cold and very windy however it was stilll packed esp WnW. SE was running 2 trains but on Saturday they decided to run 1 train. The parks might be less packed from Monday but who knows. On Tuesday SE was a 60 min wait which was not very good. Howver LW was running 2 trains.

When I went the on monday, they had one train running. It was so stupid, a 75 minute wait just the get on, the WHOLE que house was full and was going out the door. I went back to movieworld on thursday at about 1, and 2 trains running, I only had to wait 2 minutes, and I rode it like 10 times in a row! At one stage I got off it walked back into the que house and... you guessed it, only 3 people in que, I got straight back on it, it was great! As for the lethal weapon... I asked an operator and he said, the lethal weapon now operates with 2 trains ALL the time unless one is under maintainance. Although, if the lines are only short, they leave both trains on the circuit, but run the blue train through with no people on it and only let people on the red train. Oh and the blue train, is it new? Because its hardly marked or anything, it has brand new tires, and its not as rough as the red train.
I belive you did say 75 Min wait

As long as you know when to ride, you'll be fine. My suggestion, if your game, do the Giant Drop first, it was basically a walk on for me at 10:30 when I went a few days ago. You might also want to do the Cyclone as one of your firsts, as it does get quite a long queue.

Edited by T-bone

The line for the giant drop when I went the 3 times last week was never outside of the Que House, and the maximum time I waited was 15 minutes... it was great, I got heaps of goes on it. As for the cyclone, yeah do it early, but if you have been on it before don't bother doing it, its really crap, I dont even fit in the restraints properly, I have no room for my shoulders, its the same on the Runaway Raptar.

Yeh the first time I went on the cyclone the lines was ridiculously big and when they were putting everyone in the restraints it was really loose and I was freaking out and kept on asking the operators to have it tighter, lol.
Thats what happened to my sister, but they didn't check the restraints, but luckily it clicked down after the main drop.

When im going up the hill on the lethal weapon I try my hardest too get it in one more click because I get all worried when I dont think its tight enough.
Lol you guys crack me up. It doesn't matter if its loose, its still going to catch you, and unless your in the front carriages your bum doesn't lift off the seat. And thats what the seat belt is there for, incase the restraints somehow unlock, if they do, they wont open. Although in the front carriage when i rode the LW last week, i went through the first side winder and it felt like my harness unlocked for a second and then i herd a click. Oh and I hate when your on S.E when they unlock the harnesses when still in the station because there is someone to big for the ride, first time I rode it, they did that and i was pooing myself because it thought it was only mine that did it :P