Aqua Shoes

dreamworld_rulz

May i ask you why you wanted to know? Im just curious about your question, you don't need to answer it.
Every time i go to WnW my feet get sore and they get burnt from the hot ground. I thought it would be obvious . I've posted and others a few times about the ground burning your feet. I was told to buy aqua shoes however they wern't sure if you could wear them on the slides.

• 1 month later...
where can i buy a pair of Aqua Shoes. The last time I went to WnW my feet were burning on the hot concrete. plus it's safer and I wont have to worry about grazing of scuffing my feet on the slides and footpaths.
You can get them from Target, Big W, K-Mart or you can pay a high price and get them from WnW.

That actually doesn't happen to me. As if someone goes "Hey look at those thongs, lets steal them." I mean if they can afford a day at Wet n Wild they arent going to steal a pair of thongs. Normally we put them in the garden or behind something.
People steal just for fun and to be cruel. I'm sure you've hidden your mates bike behind a bush or hid your mothers cup.

People steal just for fun and to be cruel. I'm sure you've hidden your mates bike behind a bush or hid your mothers cup.
Yeah, I was there one day with Daniel and his thongs were stolen from his Wave Pool deck chair -- and I don't think he got them back either. Personally, I haven't hidden my mother's cup. Haha. ;) Edited by Tony Teulan

Hiding my mothers cup? Why if I did that she would just get another one from the cupboard like anyone else, although, putting someones bike behind the bush is hilarious :D Talking about the H20 zone... the ground there is extremly slippery, has anyone else noticed? I thought because of being a water park OHS laws would state that they needed that none slip concrete. Anyway, just leave your thongs at the bottom of the slide, they get stollen, EH who cares, go to Big-W or some place like that, or your local grociers and get a new pair for like $4

So everytime they get stolen you just buy more? it'll be cheaper to buy the Aqua Shoes in the long run. But really..if you go on a ride and leave valuables behind (thongs, camera's, hats, etc) you take the risk of getting them stolen. Dont know how many times I've heard someone say they've lost thier hat or sunglasses on the claw.

So everytime they get stolen you just buy more? it'll be cheaper to buy the Aqua Shoes in the long run.
No I have never had my thongs stolen. And besides I don't buy thongs from the super-market, I buy em from either the surf shop or the motorbike shop and pay about $20, and when I go to wet n wild I usualy go with parents and get them to hold it. BUT im going next year with friends and no parents, so you know what I will do? Just not wear them because I honestly dont think the ground gets that hot.

No I have never had my thongs stolen. And besides I don't buy thongs from the super-market, I buy em from either the surf shop or the motorbike shop and pay about $20, and when I go to wet n wild I usualy go with parents and get them to hold it. BUT im going next year with friends and no parents, so you know what I will do? Just not wear them because I honestly dont think the ground gets that hot.
Well your feet must have a built in cooler then. Coz beleive me the ground does get hot esp on a 30+c day.

Right well that's great if you have your rents to rely on but for those of us that actually go with mates that ride the sides with us we have no choice but to either get a locker or leave em at the bottom and take the risk. Doesn't get that hot? man you must not go there during the hot days then. Last time I went there was June and we were running around trying to find every little bit of shade we could. Heading to clypso beach from mammomth we decided to walk in the wave pool to keep our feet cool and have them a bit wet as we came onto the hot ground. Go there when it's actually hot and the sun is beating down on the ground and there is like 5% shade through the whole park (if even that) and then come back and say it doesn't get "that" hot. Edited by lisalila